3/8 Inch to 3/8 Inch Stainless Steel Hose Barb Fitting to Splice Rubber Hose
Need to splice two pieces of 3/8” rubber hose? This stainless steel barb fitting with two clamps makes joining the pneumatic hose in your driveway alarm product very easy. The two kits on 1800doorbell.com contain 25′ feet of hose. Purchase additional hose and use this couple to make the pneumatic hose on your rubber hose driveway alarm longer.
Low Flat Rate Domestic Shipping!
- Expedited & International Shipping
- Safe & Secure Checkout
- 30- Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Real Customer Support
Designed to easily splice 3/8” pneumatic rubber hose, these rugged, stainless steel hose barb fittings do the trick. Simply insert the HOSE-SPLICE into each end of a 3/8” rubber hose, push the ends of the hose together, and secure with two included hose clamps. Sounds simple, because it is!
Whether you are using this to extend the hose length of the Dakota Alert DCHR-4000, 8DSBS1 Driveway Signal Bell Kit Alerts When Car Rolls Over Tube, or any other project that uses 3/8” rubber hose.
Features of HOSE-SPLICE
- Each ships with 1 x hose splicer barb and two clamps
- Constructed of heavy-duty 304 stainless steel
- Size: 3/8” barb to 3/8” barb
- Maximum pressure is 2800 psi
- Temperature range is -868F to 1472F
|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 2 in|