RC3520 Carlon Wireless Battery Operated Door Chime Kit for Homes
Sleek and attractive, the RC3520 is a battery powered door chime system that ships with a battery door chime receiver and wireless door bell button. Whether you want to install a brand new door chime system or replace one you currently have, this is a great, attractive choice.
Accessories & Addons:
- Additional information
- Product Manual
With the RC3520, Carlon has created a sleek, nicely designed door chime system powered by 4 “C” alkaline batteries. Capable of playing up to thirteen different sounds, this product is compatible with all Carlon wireless door chime products and systems.
This Design blends in well with any decor. This product ships with the battery powered receiver and one wireless door chime button (the RC3301). Batteries are shipped and installed with the wireless button, Simply install the 4 C batteries, mount the receiver and button, and now you have an operational system.
Do you have a back door? No problem, simple purchase an additional RC3301 wireless button, pick a melody, and you are up and running. Because this unit is completely battery powered and requires no wiring, it is a perfect system for a mobile home, RV, apartment, etc.
- Receiver is battery powered by 4 “C” alkaline batteries (not included)
- The included push button is the RC3301 wireless button. Additional buttons are available to cover additional doors
- Mounting screws for receiver and wireless button are included, optional double sided tape for button is also included
- The wireless electronic door chime receiver is capable of playing thirteen different sounds
- 32 selectable privacy codes to prevent interference from other wireless products
- Up to 150 operating range
- Receiver is indoor rated only while push button is weather rated
- Compatible with all Carlon (Dimango) wireless door chime products
- Mounts vertically or horizontally
- Low battery life is indicated by receiver with sound
|battery or plug-in|
Battery Operated Receiver
Carlon /Dimango / Thomas & Betts
|kit or accessory|
Hard to get button batteries in/out on button and doesn’t snap well into the door mount. Chime work.
Very satisfied with the bell. I installed it in my porch and works beautifully!.
Easy to install, it gives a wide range of chimes, from the simple ding dong to elaborate Christmas chimes. Inexpensive for the quality.I don't expect to buy another bell for some time, but when I do it will be from 1800DOORBELL.
This was my second set and installed them myself. Couldn't ask for better service
This is my second purchase. I tried various wireless doorbells, but in Buffalo, NY the rain and snow ruined them pretty fast.rnrnThis doorbell holds up very well in the weather, has a very good range and can penetrate steel doors and siding on the house. It really is the only good one I have found.