38% of households have a home security system or security product. While many people want to feel safer in their own homes, many people do not know which security products can help them achieve this. One way that you can improve the security of your home is by installing a wireless driveway alarm. Do you want to learn more about the benefits of a wireless driveway alarm? Keep reading this article for the top 5 reasons why you should get one for your home. One of the biggest benefits of getting a driveway alarm is that it is an effective way to protect the entry points to your home and property. If you have multiple points of entry to your home, you can easily install multiple alarms to make sure the entire perimeter of your property is protected.In the United States, only
1. Protect Your Entry PointsThis means that you will be able to keep anyone off of your property that is not meant to enter. You can even connect these driveway alarms to your other internal alarms. Whether you want help identifying intruders or unwanted vehicles on your property, or even if you want help detecting animals, your driveway alarms will protect each entry point of your home.
2. Cost-Effective Security OptionAnother huge benefit of installing a driveway alarm for your home is that it is a cost-effective security option. Many people do not have enough security measures for their homes because they simply cannot afford them. Even if you cannot afford a complete security system with alarms and cameras, you can get a driveway alarm. You can also find driveway alarms that fit any budget. Whether you choose an alarm with elaborate features or just a basic alarm, there are many different price points that you can select from. Driveway alarms are also cost-effective because they are an upfront investment that will not require a monthly payment. Other alarm systems that are offered by companies require monthly subscriptions to function. If you do not have the budget for this, you can buy a driveway alarm without worrying about hidden costs or other additional fees. Or, you can invest in self-monitored home security systems to avoid monthly fees.
3. Easy to InstallNext, driveway alarms are a great option for any homeowner because they are quite easy to install. Often, these alarms also come with several sensors. This means that you can put the sensors around different areas of your property. Whether you have a wireless driveway alarm or a wired alarm, these alarms are set up in just a few minutes. This makes it a great project for people to install on their own, even if they are not experienced with installation. Not only are they easy to install, but they work great with other driveway safety products. For example, you may want to install reflectors, driveway markers, and other products at the same time.
4. Gives You a Heads UpNot only is a driveway sensor a great way to protect the entrance points to your home, but it will also give you a heads-up about any movement on your property. If you have multiple sensors installed, you can keep an eye on several locations on your property. Even if you are not worried about home intruders or other dangers on your property, a driveway alarm can give you a heads-up for any guests that are coming. If you want a little extra preparation when you are expecting company, having a driveway alarm can give you peace of mind. This way, you will not be surprised when someone turns up at your door.
5. Keep Your Family & Home SafeFinally, adding a driveway alarm to your home is an effective solution to help keep your home and your family safe. Because it is so easy to install and is an inexpensive option for home security, it is a no-brainer to purchase one of these alarms. Essentially, driveway alarms act as the first line of defense for your family and your property. If there are any intruders or other dangers on your property, you will be notified promptly and will have more time to prepare and protect yourself. Without a driveway alarm, you may have to rely on other methods to identify potential intruders. If you are not expecting any visitors to your home and you hear your driveway alarm sound, you can make sure the doors and windows of your home are locked and have time for other precautions. You can also quickly look out the window to see if the person on your property is someone you know. If you want an added layer of security for your home, a driveway alarm sensor is an effective way to improve the safety and security of your home and your family.
Get Your Wireless Driveway Alarm Installed Today
Shop the ERA-DSDCR Long Range Driveway Alarm by Safeguard Supply
- 4,000 ft range from the outdoor motion sensor to indoor receiver
- Driveway sensor detects movement through the zone and sends a wireless signal to the receiver
- Great for larger areas, penetrates through tough building materials
- Kit is expandable — ad more other sensors like driveway sensors, indoor motion sensors, pushbuttons, and more. Add more receivers to include the ERA-VPRX portable receiver with rechargeable batteries.
- Transmitter/sensor powered by AA batteries with a life of up to 12 months. The receiver plugs into a standard wall outlet.