DCPA-4K Plus 5,000 Ft. Range Probe Driveway Alarm with External Output Capability
This is a probe-based (Magnometer) driveway alarm kit. The probe based sensor is triggered when heavy metallic objects such as cars, trucks, etc., passes through the monitored zone. The sensor then transmits a wireless signal, up to 5,000 ft. away to the receiver. The receiver will then play a selected chime sound. You can add transmitters and receiver to expand your system.
|RE-4K Plus Wireless Plug In Receiver with 5,000 ft. Range - Features C-Form Relays and 12VDC Outputs|
- Additional information
I Need a Driveway Alarm Kit that Detects Cars Only.
Many driveway alarm kits feature a passive-infrared sensor that is triggered when a combination of heat and movement are detected within the monitored zone emitted from the sensor. While this is a great feature if you want notifications for people and cars, if you live in a wooded area or an area with many animals, or do not want notification if people pass through the zone, a magnetometer based probe sensor is a great choice.
This driveway monitoring kit will detect vehicles only that pass through the monitored zone and send a wireless signal up 5,000 ft. away to the plug-in receiver. The sensor features a magnetometer probe you bury parallel to the driveway. This creates a detection zone of 12′-13′. 50’ft of burial cable connects to the transmitter, which allows you to hide the transmitter and mount it to a post of near-by tree. Additional burial cable lengths are available for an additional cost–please call or email for additional information.
When car passes through this zone, the transmitter will send a wireless signal up to 5,000 ft. to the receiver. This is a line-of-sight distance. Environmental factors such as terrain, metal, and building materials will diminish the signal, but with a range of up to a full mile, this tends to work for most customers.
The receiver featured in this kit will play 1 of 16 melodies when triggered. This receiver is capable of working with up to 12 different transmitter/sensors at a time and the available melodies enable you to assign a different sound to each transmitter/sensor allowing you to distinguish which transmitter triggered the receiver.
The receiver plugs into a standard wall outlet and will sit on a flat surface or may be mounted on the wall. The receiver features 2 x C-Form relays enabling you to integrate it with other systems, such as security systems, guard gates, etc. In addition, the receiver features 1 x 12V DC output allowing you to connected devices such as a mini-strobe/siren, strobe lights, sirens, fire alarm bells, etc.
- Each receiver will work with up to 12 transmitter/sensor.
- Add as many add-on receivers as you want. This allows you to spread receivers through-out your location to better distribute the sound.
- The receiver has a volume control and will play one of sixteen different melodies.
- Receiver plugs into a standard wall outlet.
- Receiver is indoor rated only.
- Range from transmitter to receiver is up t0 5000 ft. Actual range will vary depending on specific environment.
- Receiver features 2 x C-Form relays and 1 x 12V DC output.
- Magnetometer probe is triggered by metallic objects.
- Sensor will detect vehicles within 12′-13′ of buried probe.
- 50 feet of burial cable connects probe to black transmitter box.
- Powered by 4 x CR123A high-powered, long lasting lithium batteries.
- Sensor/transmitter is outdoor rated.
- Operating temperature range from -30F to 120F.
One year manufacturer’s warranty on products.
Dakota Alert 4000 Series