2-pack CR2032 3 Volt Lithium Doorbell Battery for Wireless Door Chime Buttons
If you have a Carlon, Dimango, Lamson, and Sessions, or Thomas and Betts wireless door chime product, more than likely the push button is powered by this battery, the 3-Volt Lithium Battery under the number CR2032
Low Flat Rate Domestic Shipping!
- Expedited & International Shipping (for most products)
- Safe & Secure Checkout
- 30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Call or Email for Support
This is a 2-pack of a CR2302 3V lithium doorbell battery used in different wireless push buttons supplied at 1800doorbell.com. The CR2032 is compatible with the Carlon RC3301, RC4121, RC4133 and also fits with the WC180 and the LRA-PBTX. This is a pack of two replacement door bell batteries.
Why go to your local hardware or drug store and pay more than you need to for these batteries. Outside of Florida there is no sales tax or cost of gas and time. Even if you are in the state of Florida (you will pay sales tax) it's hard to beat our price.
- This price is for 2 x 3V Lithium Batteries
- Colder weather will shorten the life span of batteries
- Works with a variety of Carlon products like the Wireless Push Button by Carlon, the RC3301, RC3311, RC3341, RC4121, RC4130, RC4133.
|Dimensions||5 × 3 × 0.25 in|
Thank you for your excellent customer service. We have received everything and it is all working very well for us.