HS3110D-SERIES Security Flood Light Motion Sensor Light Adapter Kit
$14.98 – $29.98
Instantly turn your outdoor flood lights (or almost any light for that matter) into security lighting using the HS3110D Motion Sensor Light Adapter Kit. When motion is detected, the sensor instantly turns your lighting on.
- Additional information
- HS3110D Install Guide
Security lighting does not have to be expensive and you don’t need a professional electrician to install it. The HS3110D is a motion sensor activated light adapter kit. This kit instantly adds lighting control capability to virtually any standard light socket.
The product add security to your outdoor lighting. When motion is detected, the light turns on. You can also add the adapter kit to your basement or attic lighting to instantly turn on when motion is detected.
The kit includes a sensor and one adapter for one light socket. The motion activated sensor is powered by a 9-volt battery (not included) and is easy to mount with the included mounting hardware. The light adapter screws into a standard light socket. The sensor and adapter are connected with phone type cord (included). This unit is outdoor rated and is ideal for use with outdoor flood lights. For dual flood lights, add-on light sockets are available. Each sensor is capable of handling a total of two adapters. Add-on light socket adapters plug into sensor.
- Turns your lights on automatically when the motion sensor detects movement
- Adjust light to stay on (after motion is detected) from 1-10 minutes
- Motion sensor detection zone range is 120 degrees x 50 feet
- The motion sensor mounts on a swivel mount allowing you to adjust the sensor head for maximum detection
- Unit features an activation switch that allows for day and night operation
- Expandable by adding additional light socket adapter
- Powered by 9-volt battery (not included)
- Two yeary manufacturer warranty
- UL listed
- 120VAC, 60Hz
- 150W maximum per socket
|kit or add-on|
Adapter Only, Complete Kit
This is a good way to add automated motion sensing capabilities to your driveway lights. But, the material that is made with has to be installed carefully as kind of fragile. Treat it extra gently when installing. Any rough or careless handling could break it.
We do our best to get products out in a timely manner and offer great customer service. Please let us know if you need anything!
Works great, price was right and shipping was fast. I'm happy