Dusk-Dawn Light Control Candelabra Adapter
Great automatic light control great for outdoor coach lights. The XP60 is a Carlon light control product that will automatically turn your light on at dusk and off at dawn. Adapts a standard light fixture to be used with candelabra bulbs.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Let mother nature manage your outdoor post or coach light!
It’s easy to do with the XP60 photocell by Carlon.
With energy costs continuing to increase, more and more people are looking for efficient light control devices for their home or business.
The XP60 by Carlon is a simple to use and easy to install light control adapter. The photocell automatically turns your light on and off and dusk and dawn.
Simply screw the adapter into your light fixture, point the rotating photocell towards the light and you now have a light control system. Not only does this product save you money it will also aid in home security. When you are out of town, you can have your outdoor coach lights turn on and off automatically.
This product product requires candelabra bulbs. The adapter then screws into a standard bulb sized light fixture or socket.
- Ratcheting base allows photocell to be aimed for best on/off performance.
- Dimensions are 2” x 1.5” x 1.25”
- 120V AC, 60 watts max.
- Incandescent bulbs only (no LED or CFL).
- Use indoors or outdoors in enclosed applications.
- Requires candelabra base bulbs.
- Great for compact coach lanterns or post lights.
- UL listed
- One year manufacturer’s warranty
- Manufacturered by Carlon, a Thomas & Betts company
Turns light on at dusk and off at dawn. Use with candelabra-type bulbs.
|Dimensions||6.75 x 4 x 2 in|