Single Tier LED Window Candle w/ White Flame Diff Base Colors Available
The white glow is what separates the FPC1525 from it’s similar FPC1225 counterpart, and adds a nice touch to any home over the holiday season. These Christmas candles emit a warm white LED light, and are available in three different base styles – brass, pewter and aged bronze (appears black).
- Additional information
Based on popular customer feedback, Carlon produced the FPC1525 Christmas, Holiday LED candles. While some prefer the warm orange glow of the FPC1225, others enjoy the soft white light from the FPC1525. Available in three base colors, FPC1525B for Brass, FPC1525P for Pewter, and FPC1525ABZ for Aged Bronze (appears black).
As with all the Carlon Holiday Candles, these candles feature a LED bulb that is always cool to the touch and never needs replacing. A photocell automatically turns the lights on at sunset and off at dawn. The ability to turn the light full on or flicker mode gives it a more realistic effect.
- Illuminates with a beautiful warm white color
- Candle height is 8.75″ from base to top of flame
- No hot wax or dangerous flame, the LED bulb always stays cool to the touch
- LED light source – eliminates the need for bulb replacements. LED bulbs will last approximately 100,000 hours
- Automatically comes on at sunset and turns off at dawn
- Lasts the entire holiday season using 3 “C” alkaline batteries (not included)
- Choose from realistic flickering or full on steady flame
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I've looked for just the right window candles and I think I have found them! They are in my windows but my husband doesn't want me to turn them on until after Thanksgiving!!! But I love the look and the light of these candles!
Adequate lighting from candle with C batteries. Bright enough to view it (sitting on window sill) from street. Bonus of no cords to plug in. Plan to purchase more for all street facing windows for the holidays.
Love these lights. Warm lights that I leave up all year! Great customer service too
The candles are very nice but unfortunately it is not possible to turn them from a flicker to a steady light
I purchased 8 of these candles after searching for years to find a high quality, beautiful candle to light up my windows. I use them as dusk to dawn and they last for months on 3 “C” batteries. Love the white glow of the candles.