The WC180 is a wireless door chime kit that features a plugin receiver and a wireless push button. When triggered, the receiver will play a selected melody/tone and will flash approximately 15 times.
PLEASE NOTE: the push button and receiver included in the WC180 Kit come preprogrammed. The instructions below are useful for adding a second push button or replacing the included push-button.
Programming the WC180 processes a pairing of a push button to the receiver.
- Press the “Learn” button ( symbol ) once at the side of the receiver, the receiver will sound 2 beeps. It indicates the receiver is in learn mode process.
- Press the transmitter (push button) once, and you will hear the chime receiver sound. This indicates the receiver is learning the signal from the transmitter properly.
- If this is the desired melody/tone, move to the next step. If you want a different melody or tone (for a second push-button for example) press the transmitter to scroll through the built-in tunes in the receiver.
Stop pressing the transmitter when you hear the desired melody. There are total 3 different chime tunes for
– ding ding
– ding dong
– Westminster 4-note chime
- Press the “learn” button again on the side of the receiver, the receiver will sound 2 beeps to exit the learn mode (Or, just wait approx. 20secs, the receiver will exit the learn mode automatically.)
- Press the transmitter, the receiver will sound the tune selected, and then flash