SS250 Kinetic No Power Need for Push Button Chime Kit
Imagine never having to change batteries again! This incredible wireless doorbell converts the energy of pushing the doorbell button into electricity that transmits to the receiver! This system has a range of up to 600 feet in open air and up to 300 with doors and walls. There are 52 chimes to choose from and a decibel rating of 110, making this our loudest wireless system.
Low Flat Rate Domestic Shipping!
- Expedited & International Shipping (for most products)
- Safe & Secure Checkout
- 30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Call or Email for Support
Looking for a wireless system but hate the hassle of changing batteries?
The SS250 by Safeguard Supply uses a worm gear generator that only requires 350 grams of pressure to produce power.
You can have multiple receivers throughout your home or office and installation is a breeze. This eco-friendly kit has a completely waterproof push button, a LED light and 52 chimes to choose from.
Kinetic Push Button Chime Kit Features:
- 52 ringtones
- 4 levels of adjustable volume
- waterproof push button
- LED light
- made with environmentally friendly ABS materials
- compatible with multiple receivers and/or transmitters
- built in memory remembers door chime selection
- chime sound can be easily changed by forward and backward button
- easy installation
This Door Chime Kit Uses a Kinetic Push Button & Plugin Receiver. To set up, plugin the receiver in a standard wall outlet, and mount the push button using double sided tape or mounting screws.
- Voltage of Plug-In Smart Receiver: AC 110V ~ AC 220V 50Hz/60Hz
- Power Consumption (Transmitter): < 10mW
- Wireless Range: 600 ft in Open Air; 150-300 ft w/ Metal Security doors and Walls
- Selectable Ring Tone: 52 Options
- Volume Range: 4 Levels
- Expandable to Multiple Smart Receiver or Transmitter: Up to 50
- Working Frequency: 433.92 MHz±280KHz
- Working Temperature: -30℃~70℃
|Dimensions||5.25 × 3.75 × 3.5 in|
Expandable, Volume Control
Safeguard Supply – SS Series
|Battery Or Plug In||
|Kit Or Accessory||
Easy to install. Works great so far. Wish it had 2 buttons for front and back doors. Will probably order another to get a 2nd button. Very pleased so far.
The third try for a wireless doorbell is at last a success! Constantly failing batteries and buzzer failure to connect were frustrating, leading to the search for this great product. Highly recommend!
Easy to set up and install. I recommend it.