RC8523R Carlon Battery Powered Wireless Door Chime Receiver
The RC8523R is a battery operated wireless door chime receiver compatible with the Thomas & Betts (Carlon/Dimango) brand of wireless door chime products. Use this receiver to expand your Carlon / Dimango wireless door chime products or a replacement.
- Additional information
The RC8532R is a battery operated wireless receiver compatible with Carlon door chime product line. This is the receiver featured in the RC3510 battery door chime kit. If you currently have an existing Carlon (Dimango) wireless door chime transmitter, add this product to expand your system or replace a device.
- This receiver is fully compatible with Carlon (Dimango and Thomas and Betts) wireless door chime products. To use this battery operated receiver, you must have a compatible wireless transmitters such as the RC3301.
- Weatherproof capability makes this great for patios and decks
- Powered by 4 x c-sized alkaline batteries (not included) that should power the unit for 6-12 months before you need to change the batteries (under normal usage)
- The receiver has 13 different melodies and sound options to choose from…the transmitter will determine the available options. RC3301 push button provides all 13 different options. RC3050T (extend a chime transmitter) only allows 6. See RC3500 for specific tunes allowed.
- Flexible mounting design allows for vertical or horizontal mounting (also may set it directly on table top)
- 32 available privacy codes to prevent interference from neighboring devices
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Manufactured by Thomas and Betts (Carlon brand)
|Kit Or Accessory||
Carlon /Dimango / Thomas & Betts
|Battery Or Plug In||
Battery Operated Receiver
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I bought this for my dad who needed a second receiver. Was surprised how simple it was to set up the second receiver. Have had the 1st receiver for a few years & never a problem. Would recommend them!
Great product! I have remote bells upstairs and out on the patio. 1800Doorbell has great prices and fast shipping!
Our seven-year-old one failed, even after I changed batteries, so I bought a new one. It turned out that some of the unused batteries I put into it recently were bad, so I didn’t need to buy a new one after all. With fresh batteries, both the old one and the new one work just fine.
Very professional answers to my questions, very efficient ordering, very courteous customer service.
We have 2 extenders and they both work in tandem in different areas of our home. Great solution for hearing doorbell.