Monitor an Area for Movement with this Entrance Chime by Carlon with Remote Control
The HS4370D is an easy to install entrance chime by Carlon. Mounted on a swivel, you can position the motion sensor towards any area you want to monitor. Whether using the system to announce visitors with a gentle chime sound, or scare intruders with a blaring alarm, this versatile entrance chime is a winner.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Manual
Motion detectors are an easy and effective way to improve your home security. Great for small shops, offices, and homes! Detects intruders and sounds a built-in alarm, or automatically announces customers/visitors with a chime sound. Remote control on/off operates from 25 feet away.
The HS4370D Entrance Chime uses a motion based sensor that will sound a loud, 110dB siren when motion is detected. The supplied handheld remote control allows you to turn the alarm on and off with the click of a button.
- Motion triggers alarm or chime
- Remote control functions in a 25-foot range
- Flexible sensor head offers wide-range coverage up to 30 feet away (110 degrees ina180degreearea)
- Includes 2 1.5-volt button cell batteries and one remote control
- Additional remote controls sold separately (Model HS4950D)
- 10-second entry and 30-second exit delays
- Automatic reset
- Can be mounted on a wall or placed anywhere in a room– no wiring necessary
- Alarm requires 3 “AA” alkaline batteries (sold separately)
- Designated battery chamber for additional security
- One-year warranty
|Dimensions||9 x 7.5 x 2.25 in|
|Kit or Accessory|