- Additional information
Motion Detectors are an easy and effective way to improve your home security. We have many different systems that will meet every home or office security need. Motion detectors can also be used as door chime entrance alerts to announce visitors or customers to improve your professionalism and customer service. Keep yourself informed and have peace of mind knowing that your property is protected.
Wireless – For Doors/Windows
Great for small shops, offices, homes! Use either chime alert or siren. 80db chime for normal everyday use. Detects intruders and sounds built-in alarm. Or automatically announces customers/visitors with chime sound. Mount on wall or place anywhere in a room, set chime/alarm switch, and then enter code to arm unit.
- 105 db Siren sounds when motion in room is detected or when
door/window is opened.
- 80 db Chime, when chime is selected
- Changeable code keypad to arm and disarm
- Powerful 105 dB siren.
- Detects motion up to 40 feet away within a 110 degree area.
- Portable or wall mount – no wiring needed, great for travel.
- Changeable code for added security.
- Total Security! And only you know the code. Like professional systems, this unit uses a changeable code to arm and disarm the alarm. You and others you trust know the numbers – no one else.
- Automatic reset after activation.
- Entrance chime alerts you to visitors in small shops, offices.
- Alarm operates on three AA batteries (not included). No wiring needed. Secured battery compartment for added safety.
- Free-standing on table or shelf, or mounts on wall in minutes.
- Portable – Great for travel.
- 30-second exit and 10 second entry delays.
- Low battery indicator
- Detection Method: Passive Infrared heat and motion detection
- Power Supply: Three AA batteries (not included), or 7.5V – 15V plug in adapter (not included)
- Detection Angle: 110 degrees
- Detection Range: 40 feet
- Built-in Alarm: 105dB siren
- Built-in Chime: 80 dB
- Entrance delay time: 10 seconds, Exit delay time: 30 seconds
- Alarming Time: Continuous while motion is detected; 1 minute after no motion is detected.
- Warranty: 1 Year
|Kit Or Accessory|
Sound at Entry
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Yes. I have enjoyed the usage of this device for many years. This is my second one that I have purchased. The first one I purchased approx. 9 years ago. It worked just fine until a few weeks ago when the keypad would not register the code properly. This is why I replaced it with the second one.. It is very easy to install and simple to use. Very good and convenient to use. Thank you for a great product at a reasonable price. I will be purchasing another one for my family. Cheers, Lee