Battery Powered LED Light
The HS4835 is a motion activated LED light that will turn on when motion is detected and automatically turn itself off after 2 minutes. This feature saves battery life and the headache of having to located a hard to reach switch common with other closet light features. Quick and easy to install.
$20.98 – $24.98
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
Quickly and easily install a closet or under-cabinet in seconds!
If you’re like most people, there’s always that area in your home where there isn’t a light. For me, it’s the coat closet in the foyer of our home, and my oldest son’s closet. Rather than hiring an electrician to install a light switch and a light socket, we installed the HS4835 by Carlon. The HS4830 is the same product except it does not have a motion sensor. You manually turn the product on and off. The HS4830 has a shut-off feature that will turn the product off after 20 minutes.
Simply screw in the mounting plate where you want to install the light using the supplied mounting screws. Install batteries in the unit and slide it into the mounting plate. That’s all you have to do to get this useful product up and running.
On the HS4835, the sensor detects motion (like a door opening), and turns on the 6-bright LED bulbs that illuminate the previously dark area. After two minutes, the unit shuts itself off to preserve battery life. The HS4830 has an on and off switch for light activation.
Differences Between the HS4830 and HS4835:
- HS4835 is motion activated. HS4830 has an on and off switch.
- HS4835 has automatic shut after 2 minutes of no motion. HS4830 will automatically shut itself off after 20 minutes.
Common areas to use this LED light:
- Coat closet
- Under sink
- Bedroom closet
Features of the HS4835 Motion Sensor LED Light:
- Motion Sensor illuminates a dark area using 6 bright LED bulbs
- HS4835 has automatic shut off feature when motion is not detected after 2 minutes. The HS4830 has a shut off feature that wil automatically turn the lights off after 20 minutes.
- Mounts easily – no wiring required
- Requires 3 “C” batteries (not included).
- Install it yourself with the included mounting bracket or double sided tape.
- Quick release to easily change the battery. Simply slide the unit off the mounting bracket to access the battery compartment.
- Manufactured by Carlon, a Thomas & Betts Company
- One year manufacturer’s warranty