8DSBS1 Driveway Signal Bell Kit Alerts When Car Rolls Over Tube
This type of driveway alarm works best when the hose can be stretched across a hard surface (asphalt or concrete). A bell chime sound is signaled when a car drives over the hose. Great for drive-thru environments.
Low Flat Rate Domestic Shipping!
- Expedited & International Shipping
- Safe & Secure Checkout
- 30- Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Real Customer Support
Reliable Signal Bell Kit Plays Chime Sound When Vehicle Rolls Over Hose Driveway Signal Bell Hose Kit Installed
The 8DSBS1 is a drive over driveway alarm as seen at your favorite gas station or dry cleaner, the 8DSBS1 driveway signal bell kit is perfect for those who want to be alerted when a car enters their property.
Stretch the included rubber hose across your driveway or entrance, and the bell will play a simple “ding” sound when a car rolls over it. Whether you’re protecting your home or business, this affordable and easy-to-use system is a great way to keep an eye on things.
Our Driveway Signal Bells are the product you would find at an old-fashioned gas station.
Your Driveway Signal Bell has a patent date of May 12, 1959, which is noted on the bell and the product box.
Why this product is popular:
The rubber hose is an industrial grade, won’t wear out, and is low maintenance. There aren’t many moving parts, and you don’t have to worry about wireless device interference or having to run electrical wiring.
How the product works:
A rubber hose is stretched over an area you would like to monitor. Driveways and drive-through areas are ideal. When a car drives over the hose, pneumatic pressure causes a traditional signal bell to emit a “Ding-Dong” sound.
How the product is installed:
Simply plug your Driveway Signal Bell into a regular outlet, push the driveway hose onto the bottom of the bell, and push the anchor on the other end of the hose.
The package includes (1) Driveway Signal Bell 805-3350516, (1) Heavy Hose Anchor, and (1) Driveway Signal Hose, 30 feet.
- The kit ships with 30 feet to rubber hose (works with up to 300 feet of signal hose).
- Alerts you with a distinct “ding ding” sound.
- Easy to install design – plug into a standard 110-volt outlet.
- Each Driveway Signal Bell is made of the highest quality materials, professionally assembled, and tested to offer a reliable signal built to last.
- No air compressor is needed – this product runs off the driveway hose’s compression.
- The Hose Must Be Placed on Asphalt or Concrete Driveways ONLY; it cannot be used on gravel driveways!
|Dimensions||14 × 14 × 5 in|
|Battery Or Plug In||
|Kit Or Accessory||
We have not yet used the floor system yet. We are waiting to get our new lend to build and then we will be using it.