FPC1520 Economic LED Window Candle w/ White Flame Choose Base Color
Just in time for the holidays. Carlon LED battery operated flameless candles. Cool to the touch, battery operated, and realistic. Decorate your home or business with traditional candles.
- Additional information
Simply the best. Carlon LED Flameless Battery Operated holiday candles are a classic look with new technology. No need to worry about extension cords, hot incandescent bulbs, or a real flame. Simply insert batteries, and your realistic looking LED holiday flameless candles are ready to complete your holiday decorating. Carlon has been making these holiday candles for years. Based on many years of feedback, Carlon has continued to improve these candles, making them even more realistic and efficient.
These candles now have a white flickering flame versus an orange flame. Carlon has also added a tiny photo cell sensor into the base (unnoticeable) that turns the LED candles on and off, saving battery life. Plus, the LED bulb never gets hot and will last virtually a lifetime.
The Carlon FPC 1520 is available in three styles:
FPC1520A BZ– Aged Bronze (dark color base)
FPC1520P – Pewter base
FPC1520B – Brass base
*The FPC1520 Candles “flicker”
- Realistic looking flame with white light that flickers when turned on
- Candle height is 8.5″ from base to top of flame
- Cool to the touch, bulb never gets hot
- LED bulb will last forever, no need to replace bulb
- Candles have built in photo sensor cell on base to automatically turn candles on at dusk and off at dawn for easy management.
- Three “AA” batteries (not included) will last approximately 30 days
- White LED bulb flickers like a real flame
- The flameless candles have a “flicker” mode for a beautiful, realistic flame
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Candle works as directed. Reliable! Great product!
They look beautiful on my kitchen window sill; adds alot of warmth to the room. Very well made.
Shoes a nice flickering light from my apartment window onto the city below.
These candles are simple to use ( 3 AA batteries) and have three settings: off, flickering, steady. The base is small enough to sit on thin sills. We love them and have replaced all our electric candles with them.