Real Wood Cover with Vertical Slats, Brass Inlays, Real Brass Tubes
A natural real wood cover with wood slats, brass inlays, and real brass tubes attached to the side. A great decorative chime that would make a fine addition to any home.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Real wood cover with brass inlays, and brass tubes add a sophisticated look to this wired doorbell. At a cost of less than $40, this is a solid buy.
The DH506 is another great wired chime by Carlon. This chime features a real wood cover with a natural oak cover. The cover features real wooded slats offset by brass inlays. On the side of the chime are real brass tubes.
This is a nicely done door chime by Carlon. The doorbell will work with two doors by playing two tones for the front door and one tone for the back door.
Installation is easy following the manual supplied with the product.
- Solid wood cover accented by brass inlays
- Requires 16-volt, 10A wired transformer.
- Solid brass tubes attached to the side of the chime
- One or two door operation; Sounds two notes for front door and one note for back door
- Dimensions of product are 9 1/4″ H X 7″ W X 2 1/2″ D
- Requires pushbuttons as needed
- One year warranty
- Manufactured by Carlon
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.