Bellman & Symfon BE1230 Vibrating Pager Receiver
Be portable by using the BE1230 Bellman Visit Pager/Receiver. With a range of up to 100 ft., the receiver notifies you by flashing LEDs and vibrations when receiving a signal from a compatible Bellman Visit transmitter.
- Additional information
The BE1230 Bellman Visit Pager/Receiver allows users to receiver flashing notification and/or vibrations from compatible Bellman transmitters. Don’t be tethered to the living room anymore while waiting on that package or an expectant guest, take this portable receiver with you outside or roam freely – up to 100 ft. – throughout your home.
Flashing LEDs on the front of the receiver correspond to a transmitter such as a doorbell button, the telephone ringing, a fire alarm, or even a baby monitor, coupled with a vibration, will get your attention.
The unit is small enough to put in your pocket, or simply attach it to a belt or pocket with the included clip. The pager/receiver is powered by one AAA battery (not included) or use with the Visit Pager Charger (sold separately).
This product is packed with features. Pair the unit with up to four Bellman transmitters, flashing LEDs that correspond to transmitters, and even a 30 second snooze button.
- May be powered by 1.5V AAA Alkaline or 1.2V AAA NiMh
- Alkaline batteries should last 30 days and NiMh should last approximately 10 days on a full charge
- For rechargeable batteries (NiMh), use with Bellman BE1260 Charger
- Operating radio frequency of 433.92 MHz
- 64 privacy codes or logical channels
- Coverage range is approximately 100 ft.
- Unit weighs approximately .15 lb
- Dimension are 2.25”W x 3.39”H x 1.14” D
- Indoor use only
- Grey in color with red test button
Bellman and Symfon