As seen on QVC Television, these single tier battery powered holiday candles with LED bulbs are a terrific product to decorate your homeoverthe holiday season. These candles use LED bulbs which will last a lifetime, never get hot, and consume minimal battery supply. They are extremely realistic as they feature an on/off switch as well as a flicker function which makes the LED Bulb flicker like a flame. As a bonus, these candles also feature a photocell that turns the candles on at dusk and off at dawn, further increasing battery life.
First, the LED bulb will burn for thousands of hours and will never get hot to the touch like an incandescent bulb. The LED bulb will burn a constant warm orange glow, or may be set to flicker mode to provide a very realistic effect of a real flame. The candle also features a photocell that further manages battery life by turning it off at dawn and on at dusk. Because of the photocell and LED bulb, the candle should burn throughout the holiday season without a battery change.
These are often called Window Candles because you see them in the window throughout the holiday season. Simply set them on your window sill, and leave them burning bright for the holidays. If your window ledge is too small, these flameless candles also ship with a small, clear plastic clip thatallowyou to secure them on the window.
The FPC1125 series of flamlesswindow candles have a yellow/orange burning bulb. If you like this style of base, but want a white-burning bulb, please see the FPC1525 Window Candles.
These candles also feature a metallic colored base available in Pewter, Aged Bronze, and Brass.
- LED lights reduce your need to frequently replace lightbulbs
- Candle height is 9″ from base to top of flame
- Lasts the entire holiday season using 2 “C” alkaline batteries
- Automatic off/on feature – turns on at night and off in the morning
- 2 light settings – constant on or realistic flicker mode
- User-friendly, simple, safe operation – light bulbs are cool to the touch
- Includes window sill mounting clip
- Available in three colors of bases: “P” is a pewter color, “ABZ” is an aged, or oil rubbed bronze look, and the FPC1225 is a brass colored base