Use the Alarm-250 paddle bar styled emergency exit device to restrict access to authorized areas. This device keeps a door locked from the outside. In an emergency situation, users push the bar for an emergency exit. When this happens, a blaring alarm is sounded, alerting management to the unauthorized exit.
This product provides the physical security you need, while ensuring your customers have a safe exit in an emergency situation.
The product is designed for easy installation. It is surface mounted with a deadbolt/deadlatch design, and integrates with 3rd party devices such as surveillance cameras, smoke detectors, and more.
This product is packed with features and you won't find a more reliable, rugged product for this price.
- Product dimensions are 18''W x 8.5''H x 3.25''D (24''W when using extended clapper plate)
- Weight is 9lbs with a shipping weight of 10lbs
- Die-cast aluminum cover
- 1'' throw heavy duty die cast zinc allow with reinforced steel inserts
- Center of product should mount approximately 36'' from floor
- Deadlatch and deadbolt meet relatching requirements
- Non-handed surface installations on single or double doors
- Retrofit cover plates hide mounting holes from 11A and 230
- 9-volt battery operation with low battery audible indicator. Battery life is typically one-year on standby; 200 alarm sequences; 7-hour constant alarm
- Optional SC9 or PP100 AC power with battery backup available, call for details
- Loud 95db dual-tone, piezo siren @10 feet
- Choose from a 2-minute or continuous alarm
- Meets or exceeds UL, ADA, CFM and NYC housing standards
- Choose 2-minute alarm or manual reset
- Non-handed installations on doors
- Accepts most standard size rim cylinder locks (not included)
- Low activation pressure
- Includes door warning sign promoting "alarm will sound"
- Manufactured by Alarm Lock