Digi-WAVE Digital Listening System Transceiver
The WS-DLT100 is a transceiver for the Williams Sound Digi-WAVE tour guide system. This device is powered by a rechargable battery that will typically last up to 14 hours on a 5 hour charge. The device can operate in one-way or two-way mode. This means you can either strictly talk through the transceiver, or talk and listen. The transceiver has a crystal clear LED screen that displays signal strength, battery level, mode. and time.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Manual
Do you have a Digi-WAVE tour guide system? Do you want to expand your system to accomodate more speakers
The WS-DLT100 will allow you to easily add as many extra transceivers to your current tour guide system. An unlimited number of transceivers/receivers can be used at the same time as long as they stay within range of each other. This device will have a 100 ft range while indoors and a 200 ft range outside. It features a built in speaker and microphone for users not wanting to use a headset.
- 100 ft range indoors/ 200 ft range outdoors
- Crystal clear LED screen displays signal strength, battery level, mode, and time.
- Battery powered by a rechargable battery
- Typical battery life is up to 14 hours on a 5 hour charge
- Can speak or speak/listen with the transceiver
- 2 year manufacturers warranty