Wireless Doorbell Extender by Heath Zenith
Having trouble hearing your existing doorbell or entrance alert in your home or office? This unique product by Heath Zenith “listens” for your doorbell to ring, then sends a wireless signal up to 100 ft. to a door chime receiver.
- Additional information
- Reviews (2)
- Product Manual
We just can’t say enough about this innovative product by Heath Zenith. Do you have problems hearing your existing doorbell ring? Do you have areas of your home or office where you can’t hear your chime sound? Don’t miss out on visitors or deliveries with this clever product that will extend the listening range of your current doorbell system. With a range of up to 100 ft., this product has extra range where similar products fall short.
This doorbell extender works by listening for your existing doorbell to ring. When it does, the transmitter sends a wireless radio signal up to 100 ft. to the plug-in door chime receiver. The unit is simple to install. Simply place the extender’s transmitter on top of your existing chime and then plug the receiver into a standard wall outlet.
The brains behind the extender is the transmitter with a built in microphone. With sensitivity settings and the ability to extend the microphone from the unit the product will work in a variety of settings and with doorbells that are not very loud.
- The chime receiver plugs into a standard 110V AC outlet
- The transmitter is powered by 4 x AA alkaline batteries (not included)
- Kit ships with mounting hardware package
- Receiver has 128 privacy codes to ensure other wireless devices do not interfere
- Works with any audible doorbell system
- 100 ft. range from extender transmitter to plug-in receiver
- Compatible with all Heath Zenith wireless push button devices enabling you to add push buttons to other doors in your home or office
- 5-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
|Dimensions||1.4 x 3.5 x 5.1 in|
|kit or accessory|