WDK-2500-KIT Premium Long Range Warehouse Doorbell Kit w/ Loud Sound
$139.98 – $159.98
Accessories & Addons:
- Additional information
- Product Manual
Finally, Warehouse Doorbell Kits For Larger Warehouses and Shops
When you need a doorbell system for your warehouses you have a couple of options. One is to wire a doorbell system or two, a wireless system. You might have to count wired systems out because often times, getting a wired doorbell push button outside is not feasible. However, when you search for a quality wireless door chime, they simply don’t have the range necessary to power through the obstacles seen in warehouses (concrete, metal, etc.). That is, until we created the WDK Series of Wireless Door Chimes.
These products were specifically created for industrial, warehouse, shop, and office environments. The “bones” of this kit is the LH-25000 Long Range Doorbell Kit. This kit features a wireless push button that can send a wireless signal up to 2,500 ft. away to the plugin receiver featured in the kit. By itself, the receiver is loud at approximately 85 decibels. In addition to this, you can purchase additional receivers and spread them throughout your facility to help distribute the sound. By itself this is a great kit for businesses.
The WDK-2500-BELL series of products are kits that feature the LH-2500 and an additional bell (multiple choice available) that will increase the sound output to 180-120 decibels.
Like other products in the 2500 series of products you can add more push buttons, door window contacts, PIR sensors, and driveway alarms to augment your system. And, as we pointed out above, you can also add additional desktop, and portable receivers to the system.
Features of this Warehouse Doorbell Kit with Bell:
- Kits feature 1 x plug-in desktop receiver, 1 x push button, wire (to connect bell) and your choice of the bells or accessory listed below
- Range from the push button (placed outside) to the receiver is up to 2,5000 ft. line of site. Please note, this is line of site and environmental factors WILL decrease the range.
- Push button is outdoor rated and is powered by an included lithium battery that should last you up to 12 months
- Receiver plugs into a standard wall outlet
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
Types of Bells or Sirens you can wire to this kit:
each kit comes with a bundle of 15 feet, 2-lead 18AWG wire you use to connect the bell or accessory below to the live 12v output on the receiver. You can learn more about each one of the bell accessories by clicking the link to the product.
The receiver in this kit has 4 zones to which you will pair a transmitter/sensor, with each zone playing a distinct sound. In this kit, you will also select an accessory (FIREBELL, SIREN, CHROME BELL) that will play for ONE OF THE ZONES ONLY. Select the sound accessory you want for this product using the drop-down selector.
Here are the four sounds played by the receiver:
- Firebell: This is a electrically powered 6”, 12V DC Firebell rated at 85 dBA. Here the sound here:
- SIREN approximately 110 dBA sired type of sound Click here to hear siren sound:
- Chrome Bell is approximately 100-105 dBA
- Enclosed Chrome Bell is approximately 80-85 dBA
How do these accessories connect to the receiver?
On the back of the receiver is a live 12V DC output. Using the supplied wire, you would connect the wire from the accessory to the back of the receiver. When the sensor transmits a signal the receiver will play the associated chime sound and send a 12V DC current to the connected device. For example, if you have the 12V DC 4-inch Chrome Buzzer connected to the receiver, when someone at the front door pushes the button, the receiver plays a chime sound and the 4-inch chrome bell will go off for the set duration (1 second up to 10 minutes).
- Plugs into standard wall outlet
- Receiver has four different zones and each zone will play a distinct sound. This allows you to group transmitters into one of these zones so that you can distinguish between the front door and back door, for example
- The receiver features a live 12V DC output and four C-Form relays, one per zone to all integration into other devices*
- Small led on receiver will flash when corresponding zone is triggered
- Range from a transmitter to the receiver is 2,500 ft. line of sight. Please note, in an environment like a warehouse, concrete, metal, etc. will diminish the signal
- One year manufacturer’s warranty
- Dimensions of receiver is 6” x 3.5” x 1.5”
*By default, the live 12V DC output is associated with zone one. You can change this by adjusting a jumper inside the unit. You can also connect accessories like a strobe, bell, buzzer, siren, etc. to each of the C-Form relays but they are “dry” contacts, meaning you would have to supply external power to the accessory.
- May be used as a push button or door/window magnetic contact
- Transmitter features 1 x N/C or N/O connection for integration purposes
- Transmits a signal up to 2,500 ft. to receiver
- Powered by included lithium battery
- Outdoor rated, ruggedized ABS plastic cover
- Mounting hardware included
- LED indicator on button lights for 2-seconds when transmitting
- One year manufacturer’s warranty
- Dimensions for push button is 3.38” x 1.94” x .81”, Dimensions for magnetic contact is 2” x .56” x .38”
Dakota Alerts 2500 Series
|kit or accessory|
Volume Control, Expandable, Multi-Zone, Live 12V DC Output, C-Form Relays
|battery or plug-in|
We have a new warehouse at one of our facilities. The plant manager gave me the requirements to let the warehouse personnel know when a driver enters. 1800Doorbell had what I was looking for.
I haven't installed my doorbell yet. When I do I will gladly write a review.
The doorbell worked better than we thought it would and the siren is perfect! We did order 2 sirens and only received 1, but the customer service was exemplary and they rectified the issue quickly. We will be ordering from 1800Doorbell again.
Arrived quickly and works fantastic! Thanks for the great service
All went well. thank you.
You may also like…
Safeguard Supply WDK-2500-STROBE Warehouse Wireless Doorbell Kit & Strobe LightA long range wireless door chime kit w/ bright flashing strobe provides a visual indicator when a visitor arrives. Great for loud shops!$159.99
PR-2500Dakota Alert Long Range Portable Receiver Entry & Driveway AlarmThe portable receiver comes with rechargeable batteries and adds portability to the "2500" series of Dakota driveway alarm products$69.99
LH-2500 Warehouse & Business Wireless Doorbell Kit Long RangeGreat for warehouses and businesses who need an extended range product. Amazing 2500 feet from transmitter to chime. Have confidence that you'll never miss a visitor again.$129.96
Warehouse Motion Entry Alert kit w/ Strobe Light Long RangeThe WDK-PIR-STROBE is wireless, motion (PIR) based entry alert kit that is high-powered, long range, and features a bright strobe light perfect for loud environments or noisy areas.$159.98
STROBE-LIGHT SECO-LARM 12V DC Strobe Lights In A Variety of ColorsStrobe light accessories for use with items that have 12VDC terminal outputs. Not only hear a chime, see it too! Many colors to choose from. Currently, we offer the Enforcer Strobe Light, SL-126Q series.$18.98