Trilogy Keyless Lock with 200 User Access
The Trilogy DL2800 is a keyless lock that functions as a stand alone access control system capable of storing up to 200 users, with the various admin level of the user codes and audit trails. The DL2800 is rugged, weather-resistant, UL and fire rated.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Manual
Similar to its sister product, the Trilogy DL2800 is a robust keyless lock with more than enough features to function as a stand alone access control system for both indoor environments or outdoor environments.
The DL2800 is capable of storing up to 200 user codes which may be programmed with access levels such as master, manager, supervisor and basic user. It also features the ability to provide “one time use” access codes for maintenance or temporary access.
This keyless lock also features a temporary lockout feature applied when three unsuccessful code attemps, a 1000 even audit trail with time (within one second of accuracy) and date stamp for printable records. The unit installs in about one hour, operates on AAA batteries and is available with standard key overrides and interchangeble core models.
- Weatherized for outdoor or indoor use with operational temperature range of 151 degrees F to -31 degrees F.
- Rugged clutch mechanism and Grade 1 durability means this product can within stand extreme conditions and is built to last.
- Ability for 150 scheduled events and also includes four preprogrammed, commonly used events.
- 200 user codes may be set with varying access control levels.
- 1000 even audit trail with printable records.
- Programmable relays
- Four time out functions
- Easy install
- Operates on four AA alkaline batteries
- UL Listed, FCC Certified, ADA compliant levers
|Dimensions||5 x 4 x 8 in|
- All DL2800's are weather-resistant
- Fits 1 5/8'' to 1 7/8'' door thickness. Please call factory for other door thicknesses.
- Backset - 2 3/4''. 2 3/8'' is also available.
- Strike - 1 1/8'' x 2 3/4'' T strike and 1 1/4'' x 4 7/8'' ASA strike included.
- Latchbolt - UL Listed, fire rated for 3 hours, 1/2'' throw reversible.
- Handing - non-handed.
- Power - powered by 5 AA Alkaline batteries (included)
- Keypad - all metal, 12 button. All functions are programmed through keypad on both sides of the door.
- Door prep - standard ANSI A115 Series prep, modified by adding through-bolt holes.
- Compliances - BHMA Certified Grade 1 heavy duty cylindrical lockset. UL Listed 10C Positive Pressure Specification. FCC Certified. ADA compliant levers.
- Cylinder - 6 pin solid brass, SC1 keyway, furnished with all key override locks. Schlage, Corbin-Russwin CL, Sargent 480 series, ASSA 65-611 & Lori cylinders can also be used with HW620 tailpiece (supplied).
- Interchangeable Core Models (IC) - Standard model accepts 6 & 7 pin cylinders from Best, Falcon, Arrow, KSP, Medeco Keymark & Kaba Peaks. IC core models prepped for 6 & 7 pin Yale, Medeco, Sargent, Corbin-Russwin & Schlage are also availble.