T1630 Craftmade 16V 30W Doorbell Transformer Used for Multi Chimes or Long Runs

$38.50

A hard-to-find, 16V, 30W doorbell transformer for use with the Craftmade C4-PW, C3-PW, CA4-RC, and the CA4-RC wired doorbells.  Great for use with doorbells with long wire runs, doorbells with selenoids, or two doorbell systems.

Low Flat Rate Domestic Shipping!

• Check Mark Expedited & International Shipping
  • Check Mark Safe & Secure Checkout
  • Check Mark 30- Day Satisfaction Guarantee
  • Check Mark Real Customer Support
GUARANTEED SAFE CHECKOUT
  • Visa Card
  • MasterCard
  • American Express
  • Discover Card
  • PayPal
  • Apple Pay

The T1630 is a 16-volt, 30-watt doorbell transformer. These products are individually boxed and have a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty.

This product is used to power doorbells with solenoids, highly musical doorbells, or systems that use 2 or more buttons.  The extra wattage comes in handy when you have a long run of doorbell bell wire.

If you only need a 10W doorbell transformer, we recommend the DH905 doorbell transformer by Thomas and Betts.

• 16V 30 watts 3 wires
  • For 2-Note chime with a wire run longer than 50 feet
  • For 2-Note chimes
  • For 8-Note or 4-Note chime with wires longer than 50 feet
  • Individually boxed
  • Cast aluminum housing
  • One year manufacturer’s warranty
Brand

Condition

Transformer Voltage

Transformer VA

Volta amps

No Of Doorbells To Power

Warranty

Customer Reviews

Based on 15 reviews
93%
(14)
7%
(1)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
D
D.W. (Raleigh, US)
Nice transformer...but it's huge in physical size.

I bought this T1630 transformer along with a new Craftmade doorbell chime to replace the original 40+ year old Nutone doorbell and transformer in my home. I also installed a Lorex doorbell camera and wanted the larger 30W transformer to ensure enough power was available. The transformer is huge in physical size and mounts into an electrical box knockout hole but you can't tighten it up enough to where it won't move around which isn't good. Otherwise the transformer works great and provides sufficient power for both my new doorbell chime and Lorex camera...I highly recommend this transformer despite it's mounting design flaw.

J
J.B. (Bloomington, US)
It works

I bought this to allow for the possibility of adding additional chimes. It is overkill for one chime on a short run, but on the other hand, there is plenty of power to ring my one chime very clearly. My one complaint is that it attaches to the box with a set **** rather than a nut (attaching with a nut is MUCH more secure).

H
H.R. (Tarzana, US)
High Quality and works perfectly

I'm happy not only with my 16V 30 watt transformer but also your customer service to help me with this. We needed THREE chimes for this house and this transformer powers them perfectly. We got things wired and now we won't be missing any more deliveries. Thank you!

S
S.R. (Atlanta, US)
1 x Craftmade T1630 16V, 30W Transformer Transformers & Wire

Good products good quality I recommend them.

C
Christopher F. (Bonaire, US)
What was needed

I called 1800doorbell with a problem, and they resolved the issue by telling me what I needed and shipping it to me quickly. I did the repair this weekend and now we have a functional doorbell again.

D
D.G. (Ventura, US)
Good service

Performed as indicated

J
J.G.-.D. (Denver, US)
A Not Handy Handiman successfully installs doorbell chime and transformer

First, their on line tech service answered my basic question, as contrasted with another source that had no clue. Then, in about 1 1/2 hours, I successfully installed a new Chime doorbell and heavier duty transformer (needed for use with a Nest Video Doorbell).

S
S.W.
New Doorbell Chimer Needed

I am very satisfied with the doorbell chimer. Looks and works great!

P
P.M. (Palm Desert, US)
Simple

Great online selection. Ordering process is about as simple as it can get. The stuff arrived as scheduled in fine shape and after being installed worked as promised. What more could you ask? It doesn't get better or simpler than that

S
S.B. (Lebanon, US)
Easy company to deal with...

I called the number and talked with the representative and shared what I was needing to do. She was extremely helpful and knowledgeable, got me lined out quickly. My parts arrived on time and as ordered, and have been working well.