RC4610 Wireless Motion Activated Alert Chime Set
Easy installation wireless motion-activated chime kit by Carlon. Simply mount the PIR sensor and when motion is detected it triggers the RC3253 receiver to play a selected tune.
- Additional information
- Reviews (4)
If you need an affordable door alert system and don’t need a range of more than 100 ft., look no further than the RC4610 (a.k.a. SS4610) by Carlon.
How this product works:
No wiring is required to install this product. Simply place the motion sensor in the desired area and then plug in the receiver. The receiver will then sound an alert whenever motion is detected. Mounting hardware is included for your convenience.
The Carlon/Dimango RC3253 receiver is the backbone of this chime system. You can add additional products to this setup for enhancedfuncitonality.
This product is best for:
- Monitoring doors, windows, or areas where the door stays open
- When the area where you need to hear the chime is less than 100 ft. frommonitoredarea
- If you need a product with a longer range transmission, see our DA50L-A, a commercial grade entry alert.
- Motion sensor detects areas of up to 140 degrees x 40 feet
- When the sensor detects motion, it plays a unique sound
- Requires 4 AA alkaline batteries (sold separately)
- Easy to adjust volume control (medium, low)
- Plugs into a standard wall outlet
- May be used in conjunction with other Carlon wireless door chime products
- Plays 8 different sounds:
- Ding Dong
- Westminster Chime
- Star Spangled Banner
- Hail, Hail, The Gang’s All Here
- Jingle Bells
- Auld Lang Syne
- Manufactured by Carlon, a Thomas and Betts Company
- Two-year manufacturer’s warranty
|Dimensions||8 x 8 x 8 in|
|Kit or Accessory|