Carlon SS4610 Wireless Motion Activated Chime Entrance Alert
Easy installation wireless motion-activated chime kit by Carlon. Simply mount the PIR sensor and when motion is detected it triggers the RC3253 receiver to play a selected tune.
Accessories & Addons:
- Additional information
If you need an affordable door alert system and don’t need a range of more than 100 ft., look no further than the RC4610 (a.k.a. SS4610) by Carlon.
How this product works:
No wiring is required to install this product. Simply place the motion sensor in the desired area and then plug in the receiver. The receiver will then sound an alert whenever motion is detected. Mounting hardware is included for your convenience.
The Carlon/Dimango RC3253 receiver is the backbone of this chime system. You can add additional products to this setup for enhancedfuncitonality.
This product is best for:
- Monitoring doors, windows, or areas where the door stays open
- When the area where you need to hear the chime is less than 100 ft. frommonitoredarea
- If you need a product with a longer range transmission, see our DA50L-A, a commercial grade entry alert.
- Motion sensor detects areas of up to 140 degrees x 40 feet
- When the sensor detects motion, it plays a unique sound
- Requires 4 AA alkaline batteries (sold separately)
- Easy to adjust volume control (medium, low)
- Plugs into a standard wall outlet
- May be used in conjunction with other Carlon wireless door chime products
- Plays 8 different sounds:
- Ding Dong
- Westminster Chime
- Star Spangled Banner
- Hail, Hail, The Gang’s All Here
- Jingle Bells
- Auld Lang Syne
- Manufactured by Carlon, a Thomas and Betts Company
- Two-year manufacturer’s warranty
Carlon /Dimango / Thomas & Betts
|kit or accessory||
Volume Control, Expandable, Multi-Zone
Product works great and is inconspicuous. I modify it a little by placing a cone around the sensor as it was picking up too much distance and was activating when it should not. In addition, there is a slight delay from the time the sensor is activated and the time the sound goes off. Overall, I liked it so I purchased another.
this is perfect. we have a gated patio which prohibits people approaching the house. with this motion detector doorbell, we are alerted when anyone approaches the gate. and, if we want to work in the front yard, or have other activity there, we just unplug the receiver and all is well.
The Wireless Motion Activated Chime works great. We have had cheaper ones for our office. The sound quality is very good and the variety of chime/tunes with this unit is more fun.
My company leases office space to 5 other small (1-2 person) companies in addition to our own occupancy. When those in the front offices leave their space for coffee, lunch, or other errands, tenants in other offices are often unaware there are guests in the lobby. Not only is it a courtesy issue to be able to walk up the hall and greet someone waiting, but it's also a safety issue to alert staff that someone is in the building. This is exactly what we needed and it works like a charm!
I am very pleased with the product & the service. We got our first 2 units very quickly. However one of them different work very well. I called and they sent a replacement right away and the replacement works great. Thank you