SL-4 Entrance Alert Unit with Passive Infrared Sensor
The SL-40 passive infrared door announcer is a self-contained, battery operated, motion detector. It detects the infrared radiations given off from a human body in motion and emits a pleasant sounding chime, alerting you of a visitor.
- Additional information
- Reviews (6)
- Product Manual
A Reliable Entrance Alert that Installs in Minutes!
The product is simple in nature. Simply mount it above the area you want to monitor, like an entrance or a doorway. When a visitor passes through the monitored zone, the passive-infrared sensor is triggered. When this happens, a chime sound eminates from the sensor. With an adjustable volume control, you can adjust the sound to the level necessary.
The product is ideal for mid-sized offices, shops and stores measuring up to 2,500-3,000 square feet.
If you want the chime to sound at a remote location, please see the Rodann Wireless DA-50L-A.
The SL-40 is an all-in-one motion detecting unit. When its infrared sensor detects motion, a gentle alarm is triggered. Because it uses infrared technology, the SL-40 is resistant to false alarms – no need to worry about sunlight or reflections setting it off. It will also work when the door is open or closed, making this a reliable product that meets a variety of demands.
- SL-40 uses a passive-infrared sensor that is triggered with a combination of heat and movement. This helps eliminate false alarms caused by shadows, leaves, etc.
- The product emits a chime sound when triggered
- A volume control allows you to adjust the volume to your specifications
- Mounting the product is easy, using the supplied mounting bracket
- Angle the product to monitor your desired area
- No wiring required
- Powered by a 9-volt battery. Under normal conditions, battery should last 18-24 months prior to replacement.
- Product is made in America
- One year manufacturer’s warranty
|Dimensions||3.25 x 5.5 x 2.25 in|
|Kit or Accessory|