Honeywell RPW211A Honeywell Wired Illuminated Black Push Button
The RPW211A and RPW102A are UV-resistant black plastic wired doorbell push buttons by Honeywell. Although plastic, these are quality and durable buttons that will last for years and this price is unbelievable.
- Additional information
When you need a black wired doorbell push button but don't want to spend a fortune the RPW211A and RPW102A are products to consider. Honeywell has a reputation for making quality products and these are no exception.
Manufactured by UV-resistant plastic, the black plastic case of this push button will last for years and will not fade. There are two versions of this product below, a lighted version (RPW211A) and a non-lighted version (RPW102A). When you have a battery powered wired doorbell you should use the non-lighted version. For transformer powered wired bells you may use either.
To connect these products use doorbell bell-wire to connect it to the doorbell (battery powered) or connect the push button to the doorbell transformer.
Black is a good option as smudges, dirt, etc. won't show as much as a white plastic button. Available at deep discounts, the non-lighted version is a good option builders, contractors, or more cost-conscience buyers.
- Wired doorbell buttons
- RPW211A is lighted. A illuminated rim surrounds the white button located in the middle of the doorbell case
- The RPW102A is non lighted. It looks exactly the same but does not have any illumination
- Both models are surface mounted for ease of installation
- UV-resistant plastic coating holds color longer than non-uv treated
- Case of doorbell buttons are plastic
- Black in color, button is center is white
- One year manufacturer's warranty
- Manufactured by Honeywell
|Country Of Origin||
1L x 1W x 2.5H
|Button Mount Style||