Get Creative! The Most Interesting Doorbell Ideas…EverJason
How would you like to have the most creative, useful and interesting doorbell on the block? Creative doorbells with innovative and practical features really allow homeowners and business people to create an image or express their personality. Your visitors, relatives, customers, delivery people and more will be charmed or intrigued by your doorbell if you choose one of the following types. If you’d like your doorbell to set a mood, reflect your personal brand, show elegance and sophistication or whimsy, be remembered and even become a conversation piece – read on for some original doorbell ideas.
Problem-Solving Doorbells: Beautiful Form and Reliable Function – in One
1800Doorbell’s combination of technology and style make doorbells with advanced features – that also look good. 1800Doorbell provides the best of both worlds for our customers. We combine form and function by selling doorbell kits comprised of the best-in-industry doorbell technology combined with designer decor options. Until now, it has been difficult to get a good-looking wireless doorbell that is also dependable and fully featured.
Most wireless doorbells are ‘plain Jane’ looking because of the nature of wireless transmission. Metal, ceramics, or other more decorative material can cut down on the transmission range. So the doorbells that work the best and are simple to install, are typically not so creative looking. If you choose a more interesting looking or decorative doorbell, you often have to settle for a more difficult to install wired model or a not-so-reliable wireless.
Creative doorbell designs, however, often suffer in the function/reliability department. The doorbell brand Craftmade’s strength is in their design – their doorbells include a wide variety of nicely crafted, good looking wireless door chimes including decorative wall or door-mounted covers and pushbuttons. Craftmade offers excellent creative decor options and while their electronics work well, there are other doorbells with even better performance, such as from Carlon. The decorative nature of Craftmade’s wireless chime cabinets also tend to cut down on their effective transmission range.
Now, thanks to 1800Doorbell.com, you no longer need to choose between looks and reliability!
How We Do It: The 1800Doorbell Solution
To create the best doorbells of all time, we combine Craftmade design outside, with sophisticated, reliable Carlon technology inside. When you purchase our well-matched “door chime duos” at 1800Doorbell, you get the opportunity to choose a Craftmade exterior style (doorbell chime covers and push-buttons) that matches your decor, whether it’s classic, modern, minimalist, artistic or quirky.
Then we match the attractive Craftmade doorbell exterior design with state-of-the-art, reliable interior doorbell technology from Carlon. These components are conveniently packaged into sets and sold together. With these sets, your doorbell looks good, sounds good and always dependably alerts you when you have a visitor.
Craftmade and Carlon Together: 1800Doorbell’s “Form and Function” Doorbells
Our powerful combination of Craftmade and Carlon doorbells effectively overcome a common doorbell problem: interference between the transmitter (push button) and receiver (chime). Interference is typically the Achilles heel for most doorbell manufacturers because in our increasingly digital world, interference is everywhere. Some quality doorbell manufacturers, like Carlon have managed to engineer around this annoying doorbell problem. Carlon has the most reliable door chimes because of the technology they use.
At 1800Doorbell.com, browse thorough our interesting doorbell sets that include high-tech Carlon wireless door chime “guts” inserted into an attractive Craftmade door chime cabinet, giving our customers the best of both worlds. You can see some of these Craftmade and Carlon combination doorbells here. (These chimes have stock numbers with an “-LH” at the end.)
- PROBLEM: You want a doorbell cover colored to match your decor.
- 1800DOORBELL SOLUTION: At 1800Doorbell we offer a selection of door chimes with a natural wood finish you can paint or stain to match any decor. Also check out:
- PROBLEM: Having a birthday party, Superbowl party, college reunion, etc? Make it a special event – you can program a fight song, birthday song, or your favorite gangsta rap song before going out on the town…
- 1800DOORBELL SOLUTION: Express yourself with the Record-a-chime!
- PROBLEM: Do you prefer wallpaper? Choose this snap off cover that allows you to wallpaper the door chime:
- 1800DOORBELL SOLUTION: Wallpaper your wireless door chime.
Creative Uses for Versatile Doorbell Components
If any of the following problems sound familiar, let us help you plan a doorbell setup to fit your unique needs!
- PROBLEM: Zoo doorbell needed for bear training! A customer from a zoo wanted to train the polar bears to come out into public view in their exhibit area at the sound of a buzzer.
- 1800DOORBELL SOLUTION: The customer purchased a kit that consisted of:
This customer used the LH-2500 long-range wireless doorbell kit, with the DH950 buzzer wired into the ‘C’ relays on back of the receiver. The push button was mounted outside the cage. The buzzer receiver was placed inside the cage. When pushed, the push button triggered a wireless signal sent to the receiver, activating the buzzer sound.
- PROBLEM: Darned cows breaking through the fence line and wandering off!
- 1800DOORBELL SOLUTION: The rancher used the Di2000S-A Driveway Informer at each corner of the fence line where his cows were kept. When wandering cows passed the fence line, the driveway alarm receiver triggered to warn the ranch hands. No more lost cows!
Entrance Alerts: Help Protect a Family Member with Dementia
- PROBLEM: Dad keeps wandering off in the night. A woman had an elderly parent (father) with dementia living with her family. Believe it or not, her dad opened his window one night and crawled out in his pajamas. The next morning the police called from a nearby city. Apparently Dad had walked miles to a train station and was trying to go somewhere.
- 1800DOORBELL SOLUTION: The LH-25000 wireless long-range entrance alert – in this case used as an EXIT alert. The alert device was installed over the door of the elderly dad’s bedroom and exterior windows. If the windows were opened, a chime sound would generate from the receiver, alerting the family that Dad is taking a midnight stroll – giving the family time to head him off and keep him safe.
Special Doorbells for Special Needs
Helpful resources for your unique needs:
- Dog/pet doorbells: Check out the smart doggie doorbell. Keep your best friend safe and be alerted when he or she leaves the premises (and returns for a treat).
- Unique Decorative doorbells: Let your wacky personality show on your front porch with these decorative doorbell push buttons and more.
- Hearing Impaired Doorbells or Loud Environment Alerts: Make sure you can hear the doorbell no matter what, try a hearing impaired visual doorbell. This equipment makes you (and your working or living environment) safer.
- Technology Power Users: Techies will love this Modern WiFi Doorbell. The doorbell of the future, here today.
- Show Off Your Personality: You might be a Redneck…if you love this Redneck doorbell. Let family and friends smile when they arrive at your front door.
When you need a creative and interesting doorbell for a unique purpose, contact us at 1800Doorbell.com. Browse our site for ideas or give us a call for some creative brainstorming! We will help you find the doorbell or driveway alarm you need. Call us today!