Heath Zenith SL-7303 Wireless Push Button
This wireless push button from Heath Zenith comes in a satin nickle face with black button Finish. The push button is compatible with all Heath Zenith door chimes.
- Additional information
- Product Manual
The SL-7303 (formerly the SL-6203) is a decorative wireless push buttons for Heath Zenith wireless doorbells. It has a Satin Nickel finish with a black push button. The SL-7797 (formerly the SL-6197) has a white finish with white oush button. The push buttons will use an A23 12V battery, and it will typically last up to 2 years. These push buttons are surface mount so you do not need to drill a hole for installation.
- Push buttons powered by an A23 12V battery (included in package)
- 128 selectable security codes
- 315 MHz frequency
- Satin Nickel finish (SL-6203/SL-7303)
- White on White finish (SL-6197/SL-7797)
- Surface mount
- Dimensions of this push button are 7.70″h x 4.00″w x 1.50″l
- 1 year manufacturers warranty
|kit or accessory|
deign is plain vanilla but it is difficult to find a wireless push button that is contemporary....so this is quite simple but functional ....performs as described. The button mechanism actually works better than the one being replaced.