The BL600 is a battery-operated LED deck marker light that emits a warm white glow to mark objects such as steps, banisters, or columns in dark environments. Available in three colored finishes, these small LED deck lights are lightweight and easy to install. They feature a photocell to turn the lights on at dusk and off at dawn enabling these LED lights to go approximately 1 year without having to change the batteries.
Additional Battery Lighting Information
LED Battery Lights are devices that use LED Bulbs and are powered by batteries. They are very durable and versatile, lasting much longer (thousands of hours) than incandescent or fluorescent bulbs. They’re cool to the touch and use much less power than typical bulbs.
Motion-activated LED lights
turn on when motion is detected and automatically turn off after 2 minutes, or the specific amount of time for the product you are using. These products save battery life and relieve you of having to locate a hard-to-reach switch to light your way in the dark.
provide bright LED light directly on an important area and can also be motion activated. They mount easily wherever you need task lighting without the need for outlets or cords. In-cabinet lights with LED bulbs and auto sensors provide the light you need inside a dark cabinet or pantry where wiring may not be practical. Just open the door and the light comes on so you can quickly find what you need, close the door and the light turns off automatically. Placing battery lighting under the cabinets also directs light to your countertops for easier food preparation, reading recipes, or just cleaning up.
automatically turn your lights on at dusk and off at dawn. This is an especially handy feature of our Deck Marker lights, where the photocells keep the lights on a “low glow” from evening until morning. During that time, when you walk by the fixture, the motion sensors automatically increase the light level so you can avoid hazards and move safely through the walkway or deck area. This “low glow” technology conserves battery power, increasing the intensity of light only when needed. Battery-powered LED lights can also highlight your landscaping and illuminate special features in your yard. During the holidays, you can spot-light your displays without long extension cords or outlets and easily store them at the end of the season.
Do you have outdoor steps, walkways, or deck rails, you would like to illuminate without having to hardwire landscape lighting? What about that pantry or closet that doesn't have a light? Wouldn't it be nice to provide light to that area without having to hire an electrician? Our in-cabinet land deck marker lighting is new battery lights offered by 1800 Doorbell are solutions to these common problems many homeowners face. These LED battery lights are:
- Easy to install - no need to hire an electrician or contractor. All of our LED battery lights install in seconds.
- LED battery lights consume less energy than incandescent bulbs which means saving money on battery costs.
- Lights with LED's never got hot which means bulbs last virtually a lifetime.
- Our in-cabinet LED lights and LED deck lights feature photocells and sensors which manage when the lights turn on and off so you don't have to.
- These LED lights are cost-effective solutions. They are not expensive, use less power and maintenance, and look beautiful.
- Use a motion-activated LED battery light for an easy to install closet light
LED Battery Lights
are a great innovation because of their use of LED bulbs over incandescent bulbs. LED bulbs, unless you break them, will last thousands of hours. They also use much less power than an incandescent bulb and never get hot, they always stay cool to the touch. The only limit to their use is your imagination but below are common uses for LED battery lights:
- Add lighting to closets, pantries, in-cabinets, etc. in seconds, without the cost of electrical wiring.
- Use a LED Battery Powered Cabinet Light on the underside of cabinets.
- Use the LED deck lights to mark steps and other potentially hazardous issues.
- Put in-cabinet light with the auto-on sensor in the child's bathroom.
- Place an in-cabinet light in the garage to guide you at night.
- LED battery lights in the attic are a great alternative to incandescent lighting