IR-2500 Outdoor Rated PIR Motion Sensor Transmits 2,500 Ft.
The IR-2500 is a wireless PIR motion sensor/transmitter designed for indoor or light duty outdoor applications, to detect when a guest or visitor has passed through the PIR beam. The transmitter then sends a wireless signal up to 2,500 feet to a compatible chime receiver.
Accessories & Addons:
- Additional information
- Product Manual
The IR-2500 is a powerful, state of the art, long range Passive Infrared Sensor (PIR) that can transmit a wireless signal up to 2,500 feet to a compatible plug-in receiver. This makes the product ideal for commercial applications where environmental factors may impede the signal strength, thus making lower-grade products unreliable.
The sensor/transmitter is powered by a 9-volt battery that would power the unit for approximately 12 months under normal operating conditions (cold weather will reduce the life of the batteries.) The unit also features a low-battery alert which will notify you when the battery is low.
The passive infrared detector is able to monitor an area up to 100 degrees wide, or down to 16 using the supplied internal mask.
The transmitter/sensor features a swivel mount which allows the sensor to swivel 80 degrees left to right and 50 degrees up and down. The sensor also has three different sensitivity settings which means you can detect a person’s movement from 12 feet, 25 feet, or up to 40 feet away. There is also a setting for the PIR to flash a LED when movement is detected or to stay dark.
- Indoor and outdoor rated
- Passive-infrared sensor
- Powered by 9-volt battery estimated battery life of 6-12 months
- Compatible with Dakota 2500 series of products
- 4 zones, four chime/tune sounds
- Three different detection ranges – low (12ft), medium (25 ft), and high (40 ft)
- Filter setting for outdoor and indoor usage
- Rest delay settings of 15 or 120 seconds
- Low battery alert
- Provided masks/filters to adjust detection angle from 16-100 degrees
- Operates at 433.92 MHz
- Operating temperature range of -30F-110F
- Swivel mount for right or left rotation up to 80 degrees, or down or up to 50 degrees
- Operating temperature range of -30F to 110F
- 12 month manufacturer’s warranty from date of purchase
Dakota Alerts 2500 Series
|kit or accessory|
Arrived quickly and super easy to set up. Cover two entrances in small retail busines
You may also like…
DCR-2500 Dakota Alert Long Range Wireless Multi Zone Receiverwireless drivway alarm receiver for 2500 series$79.99
LH-2500 Warehouse & Business Wireless Doorbell Kit Long RangeGreat for warehouses and businesses who need an extended range product. Amazing 2500 feet from transmitter to chime. Have confidence that you'll never miss a visitor again.$129.96
PR-2500Dakota Alert Long Range Portable Receiver Entry & Driveway AlarmThe portable receiver comes with rechargeable batteries and adds portability to the "2500" series of Dakota driveway alarm products$69.99