Detailed Scroll-Work Cover Over Illuminated Frosted Glass
Detailed scroll work with an amber glow illuminating through frosted glass is the first thing you will notice about this wired doorbell from Craftmade. The oil-rubbed, bronze finish will adorn any wall with style and grace.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Manual
Craftmade has hit a home run with this illuminated wired doorbell. Like many of their wired doorbell products, the attention to detail is second to none. The cover of the ICH1670-OB looks like hand-carved scroll-work finished in an oil rubbed bronze finish.
This meticulous scroll-work sits on top of frosted glass. As if that weren’t pretty enough, Craftmade has placed an LED inside the door chime base to illuminate the doorbell. The effect is a warm-glowing, amber color base that visitors to your home won’t see anywhere else.
This is a two-door doorbell, meaning you can wire two doorbell push buttons to this doorbell. The front doorbell button will have a two-note chime, while the second push button will generate a one-note sound.
Installation is easy if you have experience with low-voltage products. If you do not, we recommend a professional electrician to install the doorbell for you. A 16V doorbell transformer is required for power.
- Oil rubbed bronze finish
- Scroll-work on this doorbell cover is created in a plastic resin
- Underneath the scroll-work is frosted glass
- On chime base, inside glass, is an LED bulb that will produce an Amber color glow
- 16V doorbell transformer is required
- Two door capable; front door plays two note chime, back door plays one note chime
- Manufactured by Craftmade
- One year manufacturer’s warranty
- Hangs vertically on wall
- Product dimensions are:
- Height: 9.69″
- Length: 4.38″
- Depth: 4.38″