HS2144 Carlon Add On PIR Sensor For Lighting Controls
This is an add-on wireless motion sensor for use with Carlon HS3605, HS360, and HS3655. This wireless motion sensor will detect motion and send a wireless signal to one of the Carlon light control devices listed.
- Additional information
- Product Manual
If you have one of the Carlon light control kits – the HS3605, the HS3620, or the HS3655 – this add-on wireless motion sensor allows you to monitor more than just one location. Simply mount motion sensor within 100 feet of receiver and when motion is detected, the transmitter sends a wireless signal to the receiver.
For example, with the HS3605 kit, you may have a wireless motion sensor located on a storage shed outside. When motion is detected, this transmitter then sends a wireless signal to the plug in receiver in your home, which will make a lamp turn on for a programmed duration. With the HS2144 add on wireless motion sensor for lighting control, you can expand your system and add another motion sensor to cover another part of your property.
- No wiring needed. Simply mount the transmitter/sensor and plug the receiver into the wall-outlet where you lamp is located
- Mounts on ball-swivel you can easily mount using supplied mounting hardware
- Weather sealed for outdoor use and long life
- Two year manufacturer’s warranty
- Dependable – Can be used indoors or outdoors in temperatures of -20F to 120F
- 140 degree X 60 degree detection zone
- Activation switch allows day and night operation
- Uses 4 x “AA” alkaline batteries (not included)
- Selectable codes block interference from outside signals
- Timer switch allows choice of on-time: 6 seconds, 3 minutes, 10 minutes
- Works with Thomas & Betts, Carlon Products HS3605, HS3620, HS3655
- UL listed
I got exactly what I ordered in a timely fashion at a fair price.
Still in stock after many years since the original product introduction--and it worked!