This Motion Activated Floodlight Will Detect Movement Up To 1 Ft Away
The HZ-5597 (formerly the SL-5597) is a motion activated floodlight that uses 2 100W halogen bulbs. The light has a motion detection range of 240° and will detect movement up to 100 ft away. This light features Pulse Count technology, which will help reduce the number of false alarms due to wind and rain.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
With the superior motion detection range coupled with the energy saving technologies provided in this device, why would you choose anything else? The Heath Zenith HZ-5597 (formerly the SL-5597) is a motion activated floodlight that uses two 100W halogen bulbs. The light has a motion detection range of 240° and can detect motion up to 100 feet away. The floodlight has swivel arms, which will allow for directional lighting.
The light features DualBrite technology, which offers low-level accent lighting when motion is not detected. The light also features Pulse Count technology that will help reduce false alarms caused by wind and rain. The device has a selectable light timer. This will allow you to select how long the light will stay on full brightness after it’s done detecting movement.
- 240° motion detection range
- Detects movement up to 100 ft away
- Uses two 100W halogen bulbs
- Pulse Count technology
- DualBrite two-level lighting technology
- Dusk-to-dawn control
- Selectable light timer (1, 5, or 20 minutes)
- Adjustable motion sensor sensitivity
- White or Bronze weather resistant finish
- Dimensions of the light are 10″ H x 16″ W x 8.50″
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
|Dimensions||8.5 x 17 x 10 in|
2 x 100W