Good Vibrations Receiver
This good vibrations receiver is a battery operated unit that is made to be worn close to the body. It will attach to your belt, waist, or can be worn in your pocket. It is small and compact so it will not be bulky while wearing it. It will receive a signal from any Silent Call 318 Mhz receiver. It is powered by a rechargable 9V nickel metal hydride battery, and you must purchase the battery charger separately.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Manual
Have you ever considered purchasing a system that will notify someone who is hard of hearing? If you have not considered it, you should give it some thought.
This good vibrations receiver is a body worn portable alert device that has visual and vibrating alerts. It is used to receive signals from a variety of Silent Call 318 Mhz transmitters. When the device receives a signal it will activate the vibrating function with a predetermined set of pulses for the type of signal. Also, a visual LED panel will inform you of the signal received. It will receive a signal up to 200 ft away. The device is powered by a rechargable 9V nickel metal hydride battery, which is rechargable. If you do not have a sleep/alert charger you must purchase a battery charger. A system can be built on top of this device using 318 Mhz Silent Call transmitters.
- Portable, Designed to be worn
- Battery powered 9V nickel metal hydride battery (included in package)
- Battery can be recharged with a sleep/alert charger or battery charger (sold separately)
- System can be built using 318 Mhz Silent Call transmitters
- 200 ft range
- 24 hr operation when used with sleep/alert charger and bed vibrator (sold separately)
- 5 year manufacturers warranty