Skylink WT-433 Door/Window Sensor Alarm System
This small, easy to install wireless sensor sends a wireless signal to a compatible receiver when the contact is broken. Works with Skylink Home security products.
- Additional information
The WT-433E is a door or window wireless sensor contact that sends a wireless signal to a compatible Skylink product (AD-433S, SC-001, and AA-433). There are several ways you can use this product.
As part of one the Skylink Home Security Systems you can use this to monitor a door or window in your home or office. You can use several of these products throughout your home or office to expand the number of door/windows that are being monitored by your system.
You do not have to have a complete home security system in order to use this product. For example, if you have an unauthorized zone you need to monitor such as a supply closet, IT closet, storage shed, etc., you can add this sensor to the door. If that door is opened you can have it send a wireless signal to the Skylink Emergency Dialer (AD-433S) and the dialer will call and notify you that the sensor has been triggered.
- Protects doors, windows, and other entrances by constantly monitoring whether the door or window is open.
- Sends a signal to the security console or Emergency Dialer when contact has been broken (see compatible products above)
- Compatible with the Skylink Security System and Emergency Dialer.
- 12V Alkaline battery included.
- Up to 100ft range measured as distance from this device to a receiver
- Manufactured by Skylink