Skylink AS-433E Alarm Sensor Alarm System
An audible alarm sensor that “listens” for alarm sounds and transmitts them to compatible Skylink receivers or through the transmitters N/C relay.
Low Flat Rate Domestic Shipping!
- Expedited & International Shipping
- Safe & Secure Checkout
- 30- Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Real Customer Support
This unique product listens for audio alarms (from any system) and wirelessly transmits them to a Skylink product or via a wired N/C contact. This is a great device that provides the ability to integrate a given alarm system with other devices.
If you have any type of alarm system in your home or office, you could use this device to listen for the alarm. When it hears your home alarm sound it will generate a wireless signal and transmit that signal to a compatible Skylink device like the auto-dialer or an emergency dialer.
If you do not have a Skylink device but want to use the functionality of this product you can use the device’s Normally Closed (N/C) output to transmit the signal via a wired connection to another device’s N/C input. A truly great device that opens integration doors!
- Detects conventional alarm sounds from existing security systems to activate transmission of a signal to the Skylink Security System or Emergency Dialer (AD-105), which then activates the system.
- Product does not have to be used as part of another Skylink system. You can use it by itself to trigger another integrated device the N/C connector.
- This transmitter/sensor is powered by an included 9-volt battery
- This product will transmit a wireless signal up to 100 ft.
- Manufactured by Skylink
|Dimensions||8.5 × 5.5 × 1.25 in|