Victorian Mechanical Doorbell
This classic antique-styled doorbell has been around for decades and will be around for many years. It’s solid brass construction requires no electricty and has very few moving parts.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
This is a classic, doorbell style that’s been around for centuries. Whether you want something with a victorian look, or want to give a unique gift for that special someone, this is worth looking at!
This is a heavy, solid brass doorbell made the same way it was decades ago. the doorbell (larger unit with bell) mounts on the inside. On the outside, the “turn” or smaller peice is placed on the exterior wall. When a visitor turn the outside knob, the bell inside rings, and will ring as long as the visitor is turning the knob.
- No electricity required
- Few moving parts
- Solid brass constructed will last for years and years
- Nice detail work on brass ads a touch of elegance
- Kit comes with two peices, the inside bell and the outside knob
- Pleasant sound, not very loud but audible
- Bell rings continuously as long as handle is being turned
- Manufactured by Thomas and Betts