Install a New Wireless Wall Switch to Control a Light in Seconds!
When you want a simple to setup and simple to use way to remotely control a lamp (and many more products), the HW2175 by Xodus Innovations is a sure bet.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Home automation has come a long way the last few years. Everything from garage doors to your sprinkler system can be turned on and off with the click of a switch or automated time.
It works like this: Simply plug the receiver box into a standard wall outlet, then plug your lamp into that box. Using the supplied wall switch (remote control
The supplied wireless wall switch is supplied with mounting screws. You simply screw the back plate into your wall and snap the cover on. You may also use double-sided mounting tape (supplied) to attach the wall switch to your wall.
This product is also compatible with the HW2165 by Xodus Innovations. The HW2165 is a similar product, but rather than a plug-in box type receiver, it uses a receiver that screws into a standard lamp socket.
- Eliminates need for pull chains or other devices to control lamps or overhead lights
- Use up to four units in your home with a single switch
- Turn lamp on and off with a simple flick of a switch
- Plugs into any standard outlet
- 50-foot range
- 12V battery included
- 500W incandescent and fluorescent bulbs only
- Indoor use only
- UL listed
- White wall plate
- Easy-to-use rockered switch
- One year manufacturer’s warranty