Add Wireless Wall Switch to Control Light In Room
Eliminate the need for a pull chain and add remote capability to a lamp or light fixture. The HW2165 (replaces the HW2162) is a kit that features a wirelss remote light switch and a screw-in light socket controled by the remote
- Additional information
- Reviews (4)
NEVER FUMBLE IN A DARK ROOM AGAIN
Add convenience of a wireless wall switch to lamp or pull chain without wiring.
This product is comparable to the HW2175 by Xodus Innovations which uses a plugin box receiver. Because these are compatible products, you can use the light switch transmitter to control both devices.
Turn a lamp or light fixture on and off with this easy to install remote control switch set! The kit contains a light switch that controls the screw in the socket. The switch is a remote transmitter that ships with white cover plate. Simply place the switch on the wall where you want it with the supplied mounting screws or double sided tape, screw the socket into the light you want to control and you’re done.
- Easily control an overhead light or a table lamp
- Eliminates need for pull chains or other remote devices
- Channel Selectable- Can use up to 4 units in your home
- Can control up to 150 watts incandescent light or a fluorescent light
- Up to 50 foot range
- Rocker switch for easy fingertip control
- Wall switch requires 2 3 volt batteries
- White wall plate
|Dimensions||9 x 7.5 x 2.75 in|