Carlon HS565 Hardwired Photocell Control Lighting Control
Built in timer delay elminated flicker and prolongs lifespan of your lighting device. Powerfull, can handle 1800W's making it great for outdoor street lights
- Additional information
When you need a commercial grade photo cell light controller to turn street lamps and other high-powered outdoor lighting on at night and off in the morning, this is a product you need to consider.
This photocell features a time delay to ensure the product is not constantly cycled one and off, blowing your light.
Manufactured by Thomas and Betts this is a high-quality product built to withstand the outdoor commercial use.
- Designed for three-pronged receptacle light fixtures
- Life expectancy of more than 6,000 cycles
- Twist Lock Light Control for easy installation
- Turns light on at night and off in the morning
- Built-in timer delay eliminates flicker
- Fits most mercury vapor and sodium 3-prong receptacle light fixtures
- Time delay will take about 2 minutes to turn light on or off which is ideal to ensure bulb is not burned out easily
- 1000 watts max - 1800 tungsten, 1000 VA ballast, 120V AC, 60hz
- One year manufacturer's warranty
- Manufactured by Carlon, a Thomas & Betts company
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Very good service.