FPC1415 LED Flickering Votive Candle in Frosted Glass Vase
Simply install 2 AA batteries, turn it on and set inside the included frosted glass vase and you will enjoy this votive for months before having to change the batteries. The flicker LED bulb will remain cool to the touch and flicker with a warm yellow glow
- Additional information
Decorate your home cost-effectively and safely this holiday season using these votive LED candles by Thomas & Betts.
The FPC1415 LED Flicker Votive Candle from Thomas & Betts is a decorator’s delight! Its LED flickering bulbslooksvery realistic behind the frosted glass vase (included). Visitors to your home will only be able to tell it isn’t a real flame when they actually pick up the product and look inside the vase — other than that, it’s very hard to notice it is powered bya LEDflame versus a real flame.
The FPC1415 is an LED votive candle that includes a frosted glass candle vase. With a built-in timer, the votive lights up at the same time every day and will burn with a flicker for six hours, then shut itself off. This low energy consuming LED bulb and timer means this votive should burn for 60 days (with six hours a day) before you have to change the batteries.
The candle features a cool to the touch LED bulb that flickers with a warm yellow glow that looks very realistic when placed inside the included frosted glass vase.
- LED light reduces need to replace bulbs
- Realistic flickering flame
- Cool to the touch
- Automatic timer turns candle on at the same time every day
- Candle will remain on for six hours before turning off and back on the next day
- Manual switch to turn on and off
- Requires two “AA” alkaline batteries
- Works for up to 360 hours or 60 days if left turned on (6 hours per day)