EX-1 STI-6400 DIY Commercial Grade Exit Alarm For Monitoring Doors
A cost effective solution to monitor the use of doors, or powerful alert to unauthorized entrance or exit through a door.
Accessories & Addons:
Quickly install this exit alarm on a door in minutes!
Many exit alarm devices will require a professional locksmith to install the product for you. For small business owners, this is time consuming and sometimes not very cost-effective.
The EX-1 provides the same functionality included in high end exit alarms,but is a device you can install in minutes (yourself) and cost less than $100.
The STI-6400/EX1 is a powerful , self-contained unit that can be used to chime an alert when a door is opened, or to sound an attention getting 105 dB warning to unauthorized use of the door. Because the unit is quick and easy to install, you won’t have to hire a locksmith or electrician, and can have the alarm up and functioning in a matter of moments.
In addition, it can be mounted to the right,left ,top or to the side of almost any door. After installation of the eye catching”STOP” sign design, you can select to place the alert in annunciation or alarm mode. The annunciation mode alerts to an entry or exit through a door with a pleasant 2 beep sound, which is repeated 5 times.
The alarm mode is much louder and commands attention! The setting provides the option for a 30 second, 3 minute or constant alarm. It can only be quieted with the supplied key (or the battery dies). The alarm can also be set to sound immediately or provide a 15-second delay upon entry.
Click the Play Button to Hear Alarm
The unit runs on a 9-volt alkaline battery, which is provided. Since the unit is battery operated, it is highly recommended that it be tested at least every 6 months to ensure that it is operating properly. Since the system is battery operated, it should not be used outdoors, or near water.
- STI-6400 Specifications:
- The compact design has a diameter of 5.375 inches and is 2 inches deep.
- Operates at 32°F to 113°F (0°C to 45°C).
- Comes with a warning label decal. The label can be used to alert that the door is being monitored.
- The unit is made of a UV stabilized, durable poly-carbonate.
- Polycarbonate typically functions properly from -40° to 250°F (-40° to 121°C).
- There is a 3 year warranty for the poly carbonate under normal conditions. A 1 year warranty covers the mechanical and electronic parts.