Double-sided Trilogy Keypad Door Lock
The DL5200 is a double sided keyless lock from Trilogy. This means you will have a keyless, keypad driven deadbolt lock on both sides of the door. Packed with features, rugged, and easy to install, this is a clear choice when you need a keyless lock with keypads on both sides of the door.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Do you have door that needs to deadbolt lick but have keyless access control on both sides of the door? The DL5200 by Trilogy is a double-sided keyless lock witha key pad located on both sides of the door. The product is rugged, weather-resistant, and work indoors and in extreme outdoor conditions.
This double sided digital keyless lock is battery operated by 5 AA alkaline batteries, hold up to 100 user codes, and has a programmable keypad on both sides of the door.
Keypad override is located on the primary side of the door and the key is only used on the secondary side to remove the lever and to remove the batteries.
- Double sided keyless digital lock for access control
- Programmable keypad from both sides
- 100 user codes; 1 x master, 3 x one time user
- Key override
- Interchangeable core prep available for other cylinder models
- Lever is ADA compliant, BHMA Certified Grade 1, UL Listed, FCC Certified, rated for three hour fire
- Fits 1 5/8'' to 1 7/8'' door thickness. Please call factory for other door thicknesses.
- Backset - 2 3/4''. 2 3/8'' is also available.
- Strike - 1 1/8'' x 2 3/4'' T strike and 1 1/4'' x 4 7/8'' ASA strike included.
- Latchbolt - UL Listed, fire rated for 3 hours, 1/2'' throw reversible.
- Handing - non-handed.
- Power - powered by 5 AA Alkaline batteries (included)
- Keypad - all metal, 12 button. All functions are programmed through keypad on both sides of the door.
- Door prep - standard ANSI A115 Series prep, modified by adding through-bolt holes.
- Compliances - BHMA Certified Grade 1 heavy duty cylindrical lockset. UL Listed 10C Positive Pressure Specification. FCC Certified. ADA compliant levers.
- Cylinder - 6 pin solid brass, SC1 keyway, furnished with all keyoverride locks. Schlage, Corbin-Russwin CL, Sargent 480 series, ASSA 65-611 & Lori cylinders can also be used with HW620 tailpiece (supplied).
- Interchangeable Core Models (IC) - Standard model accepts 6 & 7 pin cylinders from Best, Falcon, Arrow, KSP, Medeco Keymark & Kaba Peaks. IC core models prepped for 6 & 7 pin Yale, Medeco, Sargent, Corbin-Russwin & Schlage are also availble.