Alarm Lock DL2700 Trilogy Standalone key-less Door Lock
The Trilogy Dl2700 series is Alarm Lock’s most popular push button keyless lock. This electronic keypad lock is heavy-duty and available in indoor our outdoor models. 100% programmable at the keypad with up to 100 user codes available, this product is easy to use and extremely easy to install, whether it’s a new installation or a retrofit.
- Additional information
- Product Manual
The Trilogy DL2700 is the most popular keyless entry lock made by Alarm Lock in the Trilogy product line. That’s because this product is packed with feature, rugged, and extremely easy to install. Estimates are it will take approximately an hour.
Packed with features, this product is easy to install for new applications or retrofit. Eliminate headaches commonly associated with keyless locks, this product is a clear winner over similar models. It is 100% programmable at the keypad without having to use computers or some other interface.
Durable electronic digital locks available in indoor and outdoor models.
Works great on wood or metal doors and easily retrofits most cylindracal locksets or digital locks.
- Up to 100 three-five digit codes with 1 master, 10 managers, and 90 basic users, and 3 one-time service codes allows for versatility and usage for both large and small organizations
- Powered by five AAA alkaline batteries
- Retrofits cylindrical knobsets and digital licks using slightly modified ANSI A115 Series Prep
- 2-wire remote override or key bypass capability
- Provides both visual and audible entry indicators
- WP model available with operating rage of 115 degrees to -31 degrees F.
- UL and CE certified and listed
- Free step by step installation video available 24 by 7
- Fits 1 5/8'' to 1 7/8'' door thickness. Please call factory for other door thicknesses.
- Backset - 2 3/4''. 2 3/8'' is also available.
- Strike - 1 1/8'' x 2 3/4'' T strike and 1 1/4'' x 4 7/8'' ASA strike included.
- Latchbolt - UL Listed, fire rated for 3 hours, 1/2'' throw reversible.
- Handing - non-handed.
- Power - powered by 5 AA Alkaline batteries (included)
- Keypad - all metal, 12 button. All functions are programmed through keypad on both sides of the door.
- Door prep - standard ANSI A115 Series prep, modified by adding through-bolt holes.
- Compliances - BHMA Certified Grade 1 heavy duty cylindrical lockset. UL Listed 10C Positive Pressure Specification. FCC Certified. ADA compliant levers.
- Cylinder - 6 pin solid brass, SC1 keyway, furnished with all key override locks. Schlage, Corbin-Russwin CL, Sargent 480 series, ASSA 65-611 & Lori cylinders can also be used with HW620 tailpiece (supplied).
- Interchangeable Core Models (IC) - Standard model accepts 6 & 7 pin cylinders from Best, Falcon, Arrow, KSP, Medeco Keymark & Kaba Peaks. IC core models prepped for 6 & 7 pin Yale, Medeco, Sargent, Corbin-Russwin & Schlage are also availble.