Wireless Rubber Hose Alert with 2500 Ft. Range
Want the benefit of a traditional rubber hose signal bell kit coupled with the wireless range of new technology? Look no further than the DCRH-2500 by Dakota Alerts. This kit features a rubber hose sensor set and a plug-in receiver.
Accessories & Addons:
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The reliability of a traditional rubber hose signal bell kit just married the cutting edge technology of wireless driveway alarms and it is called the DCRH-2500 by Dakota Alert.
Simply stretch out the supplied 25 ft. or rubber hose across the driveway or road, then plug-in the supplied receiver up to 2,500 feet away, and you will receive notifications when a vehicle rolls over the rubber hose.
A great example of where this product may be used could be a large shipping facility. When a delivery truck pulls up to your warehouse loading door, an alert is generated for the front office. A local concrete delivery company uses this product to notify them when a large concrete truck pulls up. Rather than wasting time, making the driver park and find you, use this kit and you will immediately know when he or she has arrived.
Simply stretch the hose over the driveway, install a battery into the wireless transmitter located on the end of the hose, and plug-in the receiver. When a car or truck drives over the hose, the transmitter will send a signal to the receiver. The receiver has four zones allowing you to pair rubber hoses and transmitter to a specific zone. Each zone will play a unique sound.
This kit is compatible with the Dakota 2500 series of products, including the long range push button, door/window contact, driveway sensor, and motion detector.
- Kit ships with 25 ft., 3/8” rubber hose with wireless transmitter on the end of the hose, and 1 x plug-in reciever.
- Receiver capable of four zones (unique sound for each zone). Compatible 2500 series of transmitters and additional receivers allows you to expand the capability of the product.
- Receiver features 4 c-relays (one for each zone) which allow you to integrate it with other devices such as alarm systems, sirens, strobe lights, etc., and one live 12DC output.
- Operating temperature range is -30 F to 120 F.
- Transmitter will send signal up to 2,500 ft. to sensor. Environmental factors may diminish range.
- Transmitter is weatherproof and designed for outdoor use.
- One year manufacturer’s warranty.
|Dimensions||9 x 10 x 9 in|
|Kit or Accessory|