Bellman Visit Multi Task Transmitter
A multi-task transmitter by Bellman & Symfon compatible with the Bellman Visit system. Use as a push button, telephone ring notifier, or connect to other triggering devices to make this a true multi-tasker.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Manual
The HC-VISIT/TTR, or Bellman BE1123, is a multi-task or multi-purposd product, that works with the Bellman & Symfon Visit notification systems for the hearing impaired. This is a transmitter that works with the Bellman Visit receivers such as the Vibrating Pager Receiver, Flash Receiver, and Vibrating Alarm Clock.
To use the system as a telephone transmitter simply connect your telephone line to the modular socket in the transmitter. When that phone rings, the transmitter is triggered and sends a wireless signal to a compatible Bellman receiver.
To use the product as a push button, simply press the red button located on the front of the device.
For external triggers, use the 3.5 mm jack plug or using the terminals on the screw connection box located inside the unit. This enables the transmitter to be used with entry contact mats, magnetic switches, or a wired doorbell button.
- Powered by included 9V battery
- Shipped with Y-jack (3.5mm jack)
- Compatible receiver not included
- Two year manufacturer warranty
- Radio frequency is 433.92MHz
- 64 privacy codes or “logical channels”
- Approximately 250 ft. transmission range
- Works with analog telephone networks 26-120 V RMS, 16-100 Hz