Pressure Activated Door Mat for Hearing Impaired Devices
There are so many uses for the BE9024 Pressure Activated Door Mat, it is hard to do it justice. When paired with the Bellman Visit Multipurpose Transmitter, a wireless signal is sent to a Bellman Visit receiver when pressure is applied to the entry way mat, alerting you that someone is up or moving in the house.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Manual
Want to know when someone enters or leaves your home? Want to know when someone gets out of their bed? For the hearing impaired, without something to signal, it’s hard to determine.
This pressure activated mat by Bellman & Symfon works with the Bellman Visit line of products designed for the hearing impaired. Place this mat under an entry way mat, or on the floor next to a bed. When someone steps on this pressure activated mat, it triggers a wireless transmitter (sold separately), to send a wireless signal to a Bellman Visit receiver.
For this product to be fully functional, you will need a transmitter and receiver in the Bellman Visitor series of products.
- For indoor use only
- Light weight, only 1.5 lbs.
- Product dimensions are 29.3”W x 16.5” H x .15” D
- Connects to the Bellman Visit Multipurpose Transmitter (not included) via a 3.5mm mono jack 4.9 ft. plug (included)
- Contact breaker – longitudinal contact breaker
- 9 cm between contact breakers
- Closed with load/Open without load
- Load: contact made over 5mm w/ a point load of 5kg (1.1 lb)
- Mat is black in color