A Wireless Door Chime Used by the Hearing Impaired.
*If you are looking for an additional push button (or replacement) for you existing WC180, please give us a call to ensure you match the compatibility for you.
Flashing doorbells are hard to find, especially ones with a strobe light as bright as this one. If you or a loved one has trouble hearing your doorbell ring, the WC180 (WP180USL) is a great, inexpensive solution. The WC-180 wireless door chime for the hearing impaired is a kit that ships with one wireless button transmitter and one plugin wireless door chime receiver with a bright built in strobe light. It's hard to miss the flashing strobe when someone rings your doorbell.
This flashing chime also works great in loud environments where employees need more of a visual indicator when the front buzzer is pushed.
Another great feature that makes this product stand out is the fact that it has 17,000 different privacy codes. This ensures that your neighbor's door chime won't make your buzzer ring and vice versa.
This product has a range of up to 150 feet. Metal, concrete, stucco, and some other materials may interfer with the transmission range of the transmitter to the receiver. One tip, if you have a metal door frame, we recommend mounting the button with a piece of wood between the frame and button.
- Wireless Door Chime Receiver Dimensions are 2 5/8" x 4 3/8"
- Wireless Range may vary depending on construction and materials
- Extremely Bright Flashing Strobe Light flashes when the push button is pressed.
- Ideal for noisy areas, industrial environments, or for the hearing impaired
- No wiring required to install. Just plug the receiver in the wall, pair the receiver to the push button and mount the wireless transmitter using the supplied mounting screws.
- The three sound options are "ding ding," "ding dong," and the "Westminster chime." Although you can add up to 4 wireless transmitter buttons to one receiver, you have to assign one of the available three tunes to each button.
- One year manufacturer's warranty
- Add on wireless buttons are available for additional doors (WC180-PB)
- FCC Certified
The WC180 is Expandable by Adding Push Buttons & Receivers
If you have an additional door you want a push button on, simply purchase an add-on button, pair it with the receiver, and you have a two doors covered. The WC180 allows for each additional push button to play it's on tune so you will know which door the visitor is at.
Want to put a receiver in another room? Yep, that's easy too. Simply purchase another WC180 kit and plug the receiver into the wall outlet where you want to hear it (make sure you pair it with your push buttons).
Watch a Short Video of the WC180 In Action!